Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: discussion before sugestion....

Question discussion before sugestion....

Hello,

I will write a few things that me and my friends don't understand playing top eleven....

1 - how we know that a player is down curve in form or not? and wen is how to prevent that? let the player resting or there is another way? and i mean for a player with everything 100 percent moral and condition

2 - how is possible a team of 26 average with condition and moral 100 percent lost with a team of 15 average? and with 16 and with 17..... concluding how is possible barcelona loose with a team from the 4str division of china? even if barcelona team have a bad day .... lol i don't think that gonna happens so its look to me that there is no explanation for this....

3 - why my best player is always injury? first time 6 days second time 6 days third time 6 days fourth time 8 days and of course after i sell the guy because it's impossible play like that and coincidence always my best player.

4 - why always the game goes against us... i explain if i buy a player for help my team and if i no have moral packages i already know that the player gonna come with no moral zero.... if i don't have rest packages well i already know that the player gonna come with no condition zero if i don't have a substitute for a position i already know that in the next game a player from that position gonna be injury this don't make any sense at all even i know that nordeus is here just for win money ......

5 - why this season my players or don't receive any training pin or with one game and the tree trainings just win 4 pins two at the game and two at the training in regular training? this is another thing that doesn't make any sense and is not because of age look cristiano ronaldo with 28 years old is one of the best players in the world but anyway i have 26 avarage of age in my team so can't be because of age maybe they all lose the knowledge from the last season even more why the players after 26 years old get so down price in market or quality? that don't make really any sense.....

6 - the team formation have routine? if so why we don't know how percents is the routine of that formation for my team? that is another thing that don't have any sense because if we can save 4 different formations and if the formation have routine its suppose where you can see the different four formation you can see how much percents is that routine.

7 - what is the benefit of train a player? this doesn't make any sense because the price of the players are ridiculous my brother buy a player with 20 skills for the same price i buy iqual one with 30 skill :O i can't understand that even the both players have same age and no speciality just the category is different. that make me think for what i buy a player with 18 years old for train if next season he is not good for my team and for sell he get down price????? more why you people make the academie i explain.... i receive a player with 23 skills and 18 years old but i must pay 21 tokens for get the player i made in my academie lol i go to the market and with 10 tokens i buy one with 34 skills 18 years old so what is the meaning of the academie?

look i am a little tired of writing but i have much more to say but i keep it for another time...
    please don't answer me giving the real examples because this is a game and is just numbers zeros and ones just that so if the game don't work like it should means that is bad made or is intentional.

i am not a software engineer my area is systems and security and right now i am project manager in my area and i have a idea of how its made this things or better how to analyze and see what is good or wrong basically. so just please be real with me the objective of this game is just make the people expends money in tokens? or you guys have proud in your work and have the sense that is thousands or millions of persons here playing this game hours and hours because they like football and like this kind of games and more like top eleven as a game? i just wish that someone from nordeus answer me this question because believe me that lots of things that happens in top eleven make me and my friends think lieve this game because really look that the only thing here is buy tokens and forget the sense but i decide to put here first and they agree for see what is the answer.

i play 8 years hattrick i tell the truth is not a good example but playing that game for so long i have some experience about this kind of games and i tell you guys you miss a lots of the things here....

sorry my english and write so much
    greetings
    RM

Apprentice
    1. You don't know, nobody knows which player performs or underperforms during games if he isn't scoring
    2. They try to "motivate" you to improve your team (buy tokens).
    3. The more players you'll heal the more injuries you'll have, of course they are targeting your best player, you need him on the pitch.
    4. You said it. Nordeus is here for the money.
    5. Even more ridiculous is when the value of a 19 years old drops because he's "older" now
    6. There's no routine in top11 and formations or tactics don't matter unless you use an "illegal" one. The only thing that matters is quality.
    7. The only good thing about the academy is your free player. You can sell him to make some decent money.

The point is : if you want to be succesful at top11 you'll to invest lots of tokens. If you want to be succseful every season you'll have to invest lots of tokens every season. If the game engine likes you you'll win, if not, you can use The Vent Thread for all they care One more thing, don't complain, they don't care because you said it, they are here for the money.

1- I don't think there is anyway to prevent that. Maybe if you're playing him in the wrong position, move him to the right one, or if he has 2 positions, try playing him at the other one. Otherwise just hope he plays better.

2- they could have used better tactics and countered your formation well, or the nordeus game engine decided to favor them that game. It doesn't happen too often.

3- no idea. It seems to be happening quite a bit recently though (hasn't happened to me yet)

4- the player you buy probably hasn't been playing much recently before being put on the market so his morale is bound to drop very low.. his condition wouldn't though. You seem to be exaggerating a bit here.. you don't always know that those things are gonna happen and they don't happen with most people.

5-well if we look at cristiano ronaldo, he's in his prime and he's not gonna get much better so it makes perfect sense with your logic. The younger players will get more training points usually and train faster than the older players, but don't expect any of your players to be getting more than 3 training points a game, or during training sessions. The players value goes down in the trade market as. They get older because as the player gets older, they train slower and gain less skill points. Makes perfect sense.

6-sorry I don't understand this question :/

7- price is usually based on age and training speed. The younger a player is, the faster he will train (usually) and the more valuable he is. So a fast training 4* 18 year old would be more valuable than a 5* 33 year old, as the 33 year old would train faarrr slower. Also makes sense. The academy I'm not sure how it works. Someone else will have to answer that question. I'm only in my second season and I don't buy tokens.

you know what ... :O i really wish that is not like you say because if so well .... sad is the word. because even i work for money in my personal life i am proud of my work and i have professionalism not a unprofessional that just take advantage of my clients.... i wait for see what they have to tell me....

Don't hold your breath man, I hear nordeus have next to no customer service. They most likely won't reply to anything you ask them.

fastinator:
    the question is if you are trying to justify what is impossible to justify but on the truth is your way of seeing the game not how the algorithm really work its a game numbers zeros and ones...
    about Cristiano and the players look cristiano pass cost alots because he is top player and sure he gonna be at least until 30 years old anyway i don't wish to bring the conversation on that way ... what happens with me was that after one game i receive two pins and just two of training for one player of 28 years and another of 26 when i have even a few of 18 on my team and they don't receive nothing just that two receive after the game i make the tree trainings in normal and i get on the same players same pins two that don't make any sense like the others I explain before read well and you see what i write.

PS:i am not waiting for they reply i just write here for they know if they go read this one :S
    Last edited by Rui Marques; 06-15-2013 at 12:14 AM.

I'm not trying to justify anything. If you read around the forums, you'll find that what I said is how the game works.

So what you're saying is only those two are receiving training points and everyone else is receiving 1 or none?

yes is like that
    just that two ones receive

Does no one read the F.A.Q's????? ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Lol nope, no one does.

Rui, what are the values of your other players? Do you by any chance have highly skilled but old players?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast