Thread: Old Newbie Questions.

Old Newbie Questions.

lol, so top 11 has a forum....never noticed and am an old timer.
    Anyway, nice forum. Wanna ask some questions from my observations so far...

1) Why is it that sometimes, with a good formation, friends watching, home, you watching, you still lose to a much lower team whose manager ain't online...

2) Sometimes it seems I perform better when I'm not watching than when I'm watching. Just yesterday, I mistook my match times and I beat my 2 opponents 5-0 each without watching...1st time this season I'm winning 2 matches in a row.

3) 30 shots, 7 on target, 1 goal...what da heck is that? Are my strikers that poor that they don't have shots on target. After making 30 shots, still lost to a club a little lower than mine who only got in 12 shots but had 8 on target and 3 goals in my home...

4) Ok, I have this player with a special ability to score freekicks...played 10, scored just 2. And another player(no special ability) who plays the kicks when the other one is not around has played 7, scored 4. So what's the need of those special abilities anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
    Anyway, nice forum. Wanna ask some questions from my observations so far...

1) Why is it that sometimes, with a good formation, friends watching, home, you watching, you still lose to a much lower team whose manager ain't online...

2) Sometimes it seems I perform better when I'm not watching than when I'm watching. Just yesterday, I mistook my match times and I beat my 2 opponents 5-0 each without watching...1st time this season I'm winning 2 matches in a row.

3) 30 shots, 7 on target, 1 goal...what da heck is that? Are my strikers that poor that they don't have shots on target. After making 30 shots, still lost to a club a little lower than mine who only got in 12 shots but had 8 on target and 3 goals in my home...

4) Ok, I have this player with a special ability to score freekicks...played 10, scored just 2. And another player(no special ability) who plays the kicks when the other one is not around has played 7, scored 4. So what's the need of those special abilities anyway.....

IMO, It all falls down to the players form and formation orders from both managers. His orders maybe fitted to his team better than yours did at the time.

Have no comment cuz I feel the same way lol

Sell your ST and get better 1's.... If you play a formation that has wingers, more likely they will score than your ST's. My ST's score but not as much as my wingers...

Your player without the special ability probably has a better shooting stat than the other... This special ability is useful just like the corner kick ability.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
    Welcome, Prince Zuko!