Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By pnr8555

Thread: Country Flags

Addicted

Country Flags

Does anyone here keep tract of their flags in their trophy case?

I've noticed that I don't get flags for Champions league games. Very disappointing. Caused me to miss out on a South African flag this season. Also lost out on a Wales flag during a previous season.

It's not like the flags give you any sort of advantage in the game so I don't understand this policy one bit. Sucks that we "travel" to that country and don't get a flag for our "trouble."

I've got 54 (3 pages of 18 full) but I don't see it as a big deal. Players can choose to represent any country in the game.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Does anyone here keep tract of their flags in their trophy case?
    I didn't even know that you got flags in your trophy cabinet ...thought it was for trophies...its a good job i can't find my cabinet on T11 anywhere then!...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

This doesn't mean anything at all...I guess all the players here should at least have Turkish, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Thai flag...
    shwanko07 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    what is this country flags ...could some one please explain to me ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    Whenever you play an away match, you will see the country of the home team. Every time you play in a new country, you should get a replica flag to show you've played there.

In reply to the original post, don't get confused with the flag icon by the manager's details. I think the country flag you get is that of the country that the manager's account is based. I've see many Thai managers that have a flag from Brazil, Spain, even England, but their HOME flag is Thailand.

I currently have 59 flags.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Whenever you play an away match, you will see the country of the home team. Every time you play in a new country, you should get a replica flag to show you've played there.

In reply to the original post, don't get confused with the flag icon by the manager's details. I think the country flag you get is that of the country that the manager's account is based. I've see many Thai managers that have a flag from Brazil, Spain, even England, but their HOME flag is Thailand.

I currently have 59 flags.
    Because Thai people are the most lucky football fans in the world, they got to watch all the leagues that the world have...

I'm a Thai people, but my team is Spanish, and anyone visiting our team will get English flag, because the team location is London, England...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    Click on 'Awards' (the trophy icon, bottom right), then click the 'Flags' tab.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~