Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How many injuries and bans you want to give me?

Hello there.

I m playing in 442 and i got one player injured for my last 4 matchs.
    I m training all my players 1-2 times a day and they are playing 2 matchs everyday (ligue, cup and champion league).

Maybe i m training them too much ( they are 80% minimum before all match)
    Am i doing something wrong ? or just no luck ?

How many injuries and bans you want to give me?-injured.jpg

edit : i m playing in 5-0-4-1 full defensive style for trying to not tire my players but it seems they are tired even if they play 442 full attack style

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Can you answer to my question, you are training them too?
    Yes. Sometimes, I just want their fitness to be the same level.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by narin.siri View Post
    Yes. Sometimes, I just want their fitness to be the same level.
    But if you see how many injures you got, don't do it, injures can depend from 1 season to an other one, this season I got only 3 or 4 players injured if I am not wrong. And I was training them kinda often, but other seasons I had 10 till this round without training them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    But if you see how many injures you got, don't do it, injures can depend from 1 season to an other one, this season I got only 3 or 4 players injured if I am not wrong. And I was training them kinda often, but other seasons I had 10 till this round without training them.
    I agree. Some seasons they hardly get injured at all but some they get a lot. In the season with few injuries, they often play badly and the results usually not very good. On the other hand, the seasons with more injuries, they tend to get better results. Are you having the same thing?

Rookie
    This was today..

How many injuries and bans you want to give me?-injuries.jpg

In the space of about 90 mins, three injuries to the same player, while training. Fair enough if I'd run his health into the ground, but I always keep it about 85% to avoid injury...

That and the fact that the amount of videos I'm allowed to watch per day to get free boosters has went down dramatically, has made me begin to question the motives of the game. Starting to sense greed over fair play..

You could ask yourself, is power training within the spirit of the game, whilst I'll agree it is a loop hole to speed up their progress.
    IMO there is little doubt that the programmers have coded the engine to injure players that are over trained on a daily basis, which in their view is not in the spirit of the game.
    Which is why I want more info before considering it.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    You could ask yourself, is power training within the spirit of the game, whilst I'll agree it is a loop hole to speed up their progress.
    IMO there is little doubt that the programmers have coded the engine to injure players that are over trained on a daily basis, which in their view is not in the spirit of the game.
    Which is why I want more info before considering it.
    I took my two 18yo defenders from 3 stars to 7 and 8 stars, with only four injuries between them. This was on hard training over a period of about 8-10 days.

Yet this player who I trained 100 points to get dribbler and MC, suddenly gets injured 3 times in 90 mins. Sounds more like a bug to me.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    This was today..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injuries.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	505

In the space of about 90 mins, three injuries to the same player, while training. Fair enough if I'd run his health into the ground, but I always keep it about 85% to avoid injury...

That and the fact that the amount of videos I'm allowed to watch per day to get free boosters has went down dramatically, has made me begin to question the motives of the game. Starting to sense greed over fair play..
    same problem for me

No power training for me, another injury today, 15 and counting.
    Only signed him yesterday, trained a normal session last night, sat out the first game, injured on 25min in the second game, Umm! Scout second best ranked in the team, only MC playing in my formation with play maker SA.
    ****ing stinks and that's putting it mildly.
    Two games tomorrow according to the fixtures yet the game window on the squad page is showing no fixture tomorrow, could be interesting.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12