Thread: Leagues & Nationalities.

Leagues & Nationalities.

Hi all.

I've noticed that for the past 3 levels, all of the managers I have been put in leagues with are either Turkish, Indonesian, Vietnamese or French.

Not a single English manager! It seems like more of a challenge when you're facing your countrymen and you feel like you're not 'alone' in a sea of foreigners.

Well, at least to me anyway.

Am I just on a separate server to most of the English or do others have the same situation?

The only reason I can think of facing the same nationalities is that our time zones are only 2/3 hours in front or behind each other.

Not a necessarily important post, but I'm just curious
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Just add many friends in England in your level, when the next season begin and you get promoted, you'll be in the same league...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Just add many friends in England in your level, when the next season begin and you get promoted, you'll be in the same league...
    All of the friends I know outside the game are either a vastly different level, or are on different servers.

Kinda reluctant to add friends I don't know on here because of the whole unwanted friendlies debacle.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    All of the friends I know outside the game are either a vastly different level, or are on different servers.

Kinda reluctant to add friends I don't know on here because of the whole unwanted friendlies debacle.
    They should just remove friendly system, it's just ridiculous. First they thought that this is the way we becoming friendly, now it's supposed to be called "Woeful Matches"...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Watch the transfer auctions, because they are all on your server. I've picked up loads of same level friends from there. I'm in London, but I've got several other (in-game) friends from England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Denmark, Sweden etc. Most of them are genuine players of the game and I don't have problems with unwanted friendlies. If a new "friend" should make a friendly that I didn't want, I just unfriend them immediately. But that rarely happens.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Yes me too, I just have one friend or someone who was English that I added on a higher level as he doesn't seem to do friendlies. I deleted the rest when I got unwanted friendlies.

The only time I would like a friendly is say at beginning of season so I could try out lots of subs just to see how they play but reluctant to do it when got lots of games.

Be good if there was an email on here so you can contact and ask for a friendly when it suits peeps.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )