Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Entries for Top11 35T league season 3 are officially open!

Banned

Exclamation Entries for Top11 35T league season 3 are officially open!

Dear Managers,
    T35 Alternative league will soon reach season 3!
    If you want to take part post here on the thread your intention and pm me your new fresh fb acc link.

The rules are these:
    1)Every season every player must spend no more than 35T to build his team. Tokens must come only from ingame sponsor deal. If you save tokens between seasons you will be able to use them next seasons. So, if you for example for first season use 12T only, next season you will be able to use 35t + the 23 you saved.
    2)Facebook invitations, referrals and 2nd accounts (for every purpose) aren't allowed
    3)Power training is forbidden
    4)Friendlies between us members must be mutually agreed. Ingame friendships with random people are forbidden
    5)Support members in matches against other members is forbidden.
    6)from Level 4 any tokens that are made from negotiations can be added to your token budget. (picture required).

We also do a "Domestic cup through friendlies". Newcomers will have to do a preliminaries on first three days of the season to qualify

I'm sure that anyone that want to take part will follow the rules. However, to avoid problems and argues, I require you a picture of every player signed with T used clearly visible.

Who break rules will be out. we will delete him from our friends list both ingame and on fb, and power support will be against him.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-28-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    art2980, AC Viola and pnr8555 like this.

Banned

This Is the domestic cup format

- 4 groups of 5: the 4 top teams of level2 are the heads ones. they will be in different groups. for the others, draw is completely random
    - 18 directly in groups. Newcomers will have 3 places through a preliminary round
    - In the group stage every one plays against every one only one time. The first and the second of every group advance to cup A. 3rd and 4th advance to cup B (less prestige trophy). the others are eliminated.
    - who set the match must set the highest ticket price
    - who don't respect rule above will lose the match 0-3
    - in case of same points between teams in group stage we will determine who advance seeing direct match between the 2 ones
    - In case the game between the 2 teams was a draw, we will look at goal difference (then, in case of persistent draw, who scored most will advance)
    - In case of same points between more than 2 teams we will look at direct matches, then at goals difference, then, finally, will advance the one that scored most
    - the matches will be held all between 14-18 gmt+1. Different time should be mutually agreed. who will arrange the game in a different hour will lose 0-3

Calendar:
    day 1-2-3 preliminaries for newcomers
    day 5-7-9-11-13 group matches
    day 16 quarters final of both cups
    day 18 semifinals of both cups
    day 20 Finals and 3rd place finals of both cups
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-28-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    art2980 and pnr8555 like this.

Banned
    Situation right now

8 slots free for season 3rd
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-19-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Mister Q likes this.

againts Stickinsicts tonight...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AC Viola View Post
    Yeah... Will be a tough match! GL!

Rookie
    I will be watching closely.....
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

GG Carl, last night
    sorry my connection was down yesterday, so i could't attend the match
    you deserved the win,

and after Stickinsicts, now my starfish againts crazycroc, a favorite club again

GG Art..
    2 goals from crazycroc made my starfish was no longer the best defense team in lvl 2
    art2980 likes this.

Banned

Banned
    GG Art..
    2 goals from crazycroc made my starfish was no longer the best defense team in lvl 2
    now your defense is back as the best
    art2980 likes this.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast