Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: incredible SPIT EXPULSION

I'm level 3 and have yet to have a player sent off for spitting...ive seen and know it happens and personally id sell any player that did the offence...

Not sure if that would be the best thing to do but when it happens in real life the players are dealt with very harshly...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What does Javier Zanetti have to do with anything? We're talking about a GAME. These are simulated results, it is not realistic and it doesn't reflect real life
    this particular event are typical elements of a simulation game. i mean that if they want a simulation game they must give us more setting tools. I can't understand why you like this random no sense events, is a system that goes against the daily players, who commit themselves to raise a team and lose against occasional gamers. Cause if this game run on lucky instead of studying the best way to win, next time I go to Lourdes

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    I'm level 3 and have yet to have a player sent off for spitting...ive seen and know it happens and personally id sell any player that did the offence...

Not sure if that would be the best thing to do but when it happens in real life the players are dealt with very harshly...
    sure, but it is a random event, so you lose a valid player that probably won't make it again. And with this system the only ways are:
    -set slight contrast and so lose all match
    -or sell all your player, cause everyone in every match can decide to be a llama

Quote Originally Posted by scarneval View Post
    sure, but it is a random event, so you lose a valid player that probably won't make it again. And with this system the only ways are:
    -set slight contrast and so lose all match
    -or sell all your player, cause everyone in every match can decide to be a llama
    In life, you reap what you sow -

You set Hard Contrast (Tackling) you'll either end up with lots of injuries, or sending offs - it's quiet simple really.

If you've got a spitter in your squad - Sell him and buy someone else
    If you've got a player who likes to handball - Sell him and buy someone else

As for "setting 'light contrast' and you'll lose every game", sort your tactics out! I have always played normal contrast and am top of my league.....

As for irony, well, it's ironic that your moaning and asking for advice, but aren't prepared to listen to the advice your given....
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    In life, you reap what you sow -

You set Hard Contrast (Tackling) you'll either end up with lots of injuries, or sending offs - it's quiet simple really.

If you've got a spitter in your squad - Sell him and buy someone else
    If you've got a player who likes to handball - Sell him and buy someone else

As for "setting 'light contrast' and you'll lose every game", sort your tactics out! I have always played normal contrast and am top of my league.....

As for irony, well, it's ironic that your moaning and asking for advice, but aren't prepared to listen to the advice your given....
    Advice? never asked for advice. I only posted a no sense event in the game. And please next time you post read all my reply, cause hard tackling doesn't mean unfair play, but it mean resolute contrasts, and i can understand an hard tackle, but not an unfair spit or volountary handball. this are randoms event that all of your players can made, so sell player is not the solution. cause there's no spitter or handballer, but random even based on nothing.

p.m. slight contrast, easy tackling i don't care. i'm not english and i only want to be clear

and i think that if he had a same situation, he would have had every right to protest like I have
    So it mean your player had a right to spitted to anyone, do you think any manager can control of someone emotions or habit? Just a simple.. it just a game, dont take it too seriously..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Just now sure what's your point mate! I mean everyone is giving explanations and facts but all you do is bash them, talk about Zanetti and Berlusconi. As for random events, why don't you also complain about Balotelli's red card in WC qualification last week? Pretty random, no? Now, to be honest with you, this is ONLY a game and stuff like this will happen from time to time (called randomness). If you cannot live with it then I guess you have to find another hobby. Just last week I got 5 penalties in one game (3 for me and 2 for the opponent). He scored both and my team missed all 3!!! Yes, that is randomness and just a way of life.
    Advice? never asked for advice. I only posted a no sense event in the game. And please next time you post read all my reply, cause hard tackling doesn't mean unfair play, but it mean resolute contrasts, and i can understand an hard tackle, but not an unfair spit or volountary handball. this are randoms event that all of your players can made, so sell player is not the solution. cause there's no spitter or handballer, but random even based on nothing.

p.m. slight contrast, easy tackling i don't care. i'm not english and i only want to be clear
    Mister Q likes this.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    Just now sure what's your point mate! I mean everyone is giving explanations and facts but all you do is bash them, talk about Zanetti and Berlusconi. As for random events, why don't you also complain about Balotelli's red card in WC qualification last week? Pretty random, no? Now, to be honest with you, this is ONLY a game and stuff like this will happen from time to time (called randomness). If you cannot live with it then I guess you have to find another hobby. Just last week I got 5 penalties in one game (3 for me and 2 for the opponent). He scored both and my team missed all 3!!! Yes, that is randomness and just a way of life.
    finally someone who instead of making the easy irony, answer in a relevant way. I tried to explain that this can't be a simulation game but it is only an arcade game. in every post i saw in this forum there are the usual 2-3 users with the same usual advice. "stop play this game" "don't take it too seriously, it's a game" or simply made irony on bad english. that's the reason of my "bash". however it was a critic for nordeus to try to improve the game, just to make manager more important than lucky.

finally someone who instead of making the easy irony, answer in a relevant way. I tried to explain that this can't be a simulation game but it is only an arcade game. in every post i saw in this forum there are the usual 2-3 users with the same usual advice. "stop play this game" "don't take it too seriously, it's a game" or simply made irony on bad english. that's the reason of my "bash". however it was a critic for nordeus to try to improve the game, just to make manager more important than lucky.
    PMSL

and you tell me to read what you said "find another hobby" is the same as "stop play this game"

You'll end up making yourself ill if you carry on...
    Last edited by Golden Boys FC; 06-16-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    PMSL

and you tell me to read what you said "find another hobby" is the same as "stop play this game"

You'll end up making yourself I'll if you carry on...
    so you think that "If your bored with the game, then you don't have to play it?" (with the ironic advice to create my own game or play sims), is the same to "If you cannot live with it then I guess you have to find another hobby."?.. sometimes the shape varies the meaning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast