Thread: No more able to win

No more able to win

Don't know what the hell is happening to my team.

During the first 12 days, in 3 competitions, my performance has been: 21 won, 1 draw, 0 lost. Tons of goal made, 3 conceded. I've made the only draw in cup playoff against a level 8, after a 4:0 in the first leg, with all the benchwarmers on the pitch.

Now my team has become very strong. I play with one 5*, six 6* and four 7* and my quality (49.2 in lvl6) is at least +5 vs the opponent.

But the results... a disaster:

league: 0-2, 6-1, 0-3 against very weaker teams
    cup: 0-1 after 2-1 at home. knocked out though I was quite stronger then my opponent and its team was not more managed!)
    champions: 1-3 at home in the last match of group stage (with the same opponent I won 4-1 away!) and 2-2 in the first leg of top 16

Total: 1 won, 1 drew, 4 lost!! If you dont consider the 6-1 against a crappy team, I've made 3 goals and conceded 11!
    The last 2-2 says it all: he scored the last gol playing in 10....

Every time I win in ball possession, in total shots and shots on target, but I keep loosing!

Has it ever happened to you?
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Apprentice
    Looks like Nordeus decided it's time for you to buy tokens to improve your squad That's the game engine, that's why i keep saying that we don't manage, we're just customers and this "manager game" is just a money making scheme. Nordeus should be sued for fake advertisment.

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Looks like Nordeus decided it's time for you to buy tokens to improve your squad That's the game engine, that's why i keep saying that we don't manage, we're just customers and this "manager game" is just a money making scheme. Nordeus should be sued for fake advertisment.
    This season I gave good money for tokens and it's the same **** for me...
    last season I didnt give any money for tokens and I won the league.I think that's not the way.

Pro
    You are going through a tough stretch, it will turn around, it's frustrating i'm sure. I am at level 6 and I haven't experienced it yet.