Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Please be smart

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jack852 View Post
    If people really want to waste their money on a game, then they can.
    Personally, I wouldn't, because it's just a complete waste that doesn't really help you in life.
    At the end of the day, this is supposed to be interactive entertainment. The fact that they cant get the formula correct is a serious issue and really shows that investing money into this game is just not worth it.

If I saw that they were serious about fixing some of the simplest issues then I might be inclined to play more seriously and invest in more tokens, but I dont see any progress at all and MDKII is not saying anything about the current issues.

Simply put, they are telling us to take it like it is because it will not get better, no matter how much money the customers put into the game. We dont want more bells and whistles as much as we want some of the worst issues fixed.
    thon, dimdim1 and Sxrenity like this.

Pro
    Gonna sound like a broken record here but.......

Can guarantee you that most of the "i dont buy tokens" players on here are token farming! Guess what, its the same bloody thing! I like others, choose to buy tokens rather than waste my time farming them.

Even if you dont farm or buy tokens and use the 35 minimum (or what ever it is) well done but dont start giviing people **** for buying or farming them!

Rookie
    agree, even if i would be a millionaire i wouldnt spend my money here, i wouldnt have the time for T11. too many travelling around the world, party, drinking and ****ing girls ... lol
    AuroraXXI likes this.

I make around 50 - 75 tokens a season by watching videos. I buy like £10 worth each season so I normally have a decent transfer budget, but I can never manage my token-finances. I always bid for really competitive players and loose like half my tokens. I normally end up using up my end-of-season cash balance during the 16th day of the season, I've still for 1million left for player-purchases (not much I can get out of that..) so I will probably save it for Level 3.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by _hAsya_ View Post
    Whatever you says guy. You should be ashamed if face with opponent who play like sparta
    @_hAsya_

I think you are stupid if you seriously think that anyone gives a flying ¥uc€ what you think about how and where people spend their own money.

A suggestion for you - Go to the Mall and Buy yourself a Life, because you don't seem to have one here....

And before anyone says anything, I know it's a bit harsh, but geez, get real!
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Gonna sound like a broken record here but.......

Can guarantee you that most of the "i dont buy tokens" players on here are token farming! Guess what, its the same bloody thing! I like others, choose to buy tokens rather than waste my time farming them.

Even if you dont farm or buy tokens and use the 35 minimum (or what ever it is) well done but dont start giviing people **** for buying or farming them!
    I agree with 50% of what your saying here, but I buy tokens And Farm too (there are plenty of Free coins to Farm...
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    At the end of the day, this is supposed to be interactive entertainment. The fact that they cant get the formula correct is a serious issue and really shows that investing money into this game is just not worth it.

If I saw that they were serious about fixing some of the simplest issues then I might be inclined to play more seriously and invest in more tokens, but I dont see any progress at all and MDKII is not saying anything about the current issues.

Simply put, they are telling us to take it like it is because it will not get better, no matter how much money the customers put into the game. We dont want more bells and whistles as much as we want some of the worst issues fixed.
    @cracicot

You've been on this game a little longer than me, so I always read with interest what you have to say.

I think in the short time I've been playing (4 seasons now) Nord have made some small improvements, and what's that saying "Rome wasn't built in a day"
    Don't get me wrong, I get quite hacked off at times when I see some blatant poor coding, but if they put it right in one fowl swoop, it would be a bit boring...
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234