Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Injuried players in all matches

Injuried players in all matches

In all matches that I play at least one of my players gets injured, why? Now I got 6 players injured in my team but the worst happened today, it´s the first day in the season that I only play only one match because I´m out of the cup and I finished it with 2 players injuried
    Do you want more? at third match of the season my best player gets injured for 11 days
    WHY?

Dreamer
    Hard tackling by opponents and/or poor fitness and ****ty morale may cause injuries, amongst other factors like pitch conditions, if your and opponents stadium pitch is still virgin (not upgraded) it will also cause injuries, also older player are more likely to get injured, summary: many things can be factoring.

I eliminated all those factors, I still get injuries but not extreme like in your case.
    jklm_37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Hard tackling by opponents and/or poor fitness and ****ty morale may cause injuries, amongst other factors like pitch conditions, if your and opponents stadium pitch is still virgin (not upgraded) it will also cause injuries, also older player are more likely to get injured, summary: many things can be factoring.

I eliminated all those factors, I still get injuries but not extreme like in your case.

Don't be a believer. My pitch is level 8 and all my structures apart stadium are fulyl developed over my manager level (6). I got almost 50 injuries since day one. Getting away the pt ones, i got 25 injuries while playing 24 matches. Exactly 1 injury per match apart one where i got two. Not a single match so far without injuries this season. Player's form alwais between 96 and 99, morale alwais between 92 and 99.

It's just what the engine decides basing on:

-How many tokens you bought so far, and since when you didn't purchase them.
    - Number of Red packs you hold
    - Number of green packs you hold
    - Number of tokens you hold
    - Numbers of substitution made in the match: if you used your 3rd sub and the match has >25 mins to go, you got 70% chanche of an injury.

-Opponent's type of tackling.
    aiureah and cracicot like this.

I seem to be the only "lucky" one here...ive had three injuries all season...i only ever play normal tackling but have the team set to attacking for most games...also i only play my half...my pitch is also as high as it can go for my level 3 status...can anyone explain this?? (not that im complaining )...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Dreamer
    Same here, jklm, interesting points, Morgan, I never use up all subs myself but have seen opponents do so and boom, injury lol.

I only just got my 3rd injury this season today. I play same as jklm, however my pitch has only been upgraded once (I'm only lvl 2 though)

I believe all injuries are "random" and have no relation to tackling style, facilities and maintenance (condition&morale) etc etc....

Mostly of my injuries (75%) occur from nowhere (no foul, no contact or what so ever, they just drop dead).
    jklm_37 and aiureah like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Agree with Ljepoje. All injuries are random, there must be a quota that needs to be filled I had no injury for 3 days, then i got 5 in 2 consecutive matches.

Rookie
    I got this problem too. So what i do is setting my tactic to hard tackling and hope my opponent suffer like me LOL
    KoHearts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    I got this problem too. So what i do is setting my tactic to hard tackling and hope my opponent suffer like me LOL
    Lol...hopefully we'll never meet on the field! ...

Doesn't your injury count go up tho with hard tackling??? ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast