Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shwanko07
  • 1 Post By onstyle

Thread: Level 3 question - Sell or hold?

Level 3 question - Sell or hold?

I have a 6* 35 rated MC 19 years old. Gets very poor ratings so want to sell him. He is currently worth 3.92m

Shall I sell him now or wait until the start of next season when players will have more money? Will his value go down at level 4?

I will be promoted to Level 4 next year and want to get the best price for him

Thanks

Have you tried to raise his ratings (im going to assume that you mean form)?...there are lots of ways to do it...

If you manage to improve it then would you still need/want to sell him??????...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

What ways do you suggest raising his form?

If he did start playing well I'd keep him. I don't need the $

I am in the same boat but the ways are to bench him, to give him a new contract, to win your matches or to offer bonus, or making him captain, make sure moral is set high. I have heard people saying silly things like changing nationality but I don't believe this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Your level has nothing to do with player quality. He will be a 35 Quality rating (if he gains no other skill points) this season and next season no matter if you are promoted or not. But what will change is his age. His value will decrease by about 10% due to the increase in his age next season.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by charltonfan1 View Post
    I have a 6* 35 rated MC 19 years old. Gets very poor ratings so want to sell him. He is currently worth 3.92m

Shall I sell him now or wait until the start of next season when players will have more money? Will his value go down at level 4?

I will be promoted to Level 4 next year and want to get the best price for him

Thanks
    If your going to sell him do it on the first day of next season as people go mad on transfers the first few days, even if his value drops 10% youll more than make it up with the insane bid wars

Quote Originally Posted by charltonfan1 View Post
    What ways do you suggest raising his form?

If he did start playing well I'd keep him. I don't need the $
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...h-ratings.html
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

play him more in games facing weaker sides, and play through his position more so he get more of the balls , then his form will pcik up gradually .. form is temporally , you don't sell bcz of that
    jklm_37 likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    I have an aml that I want to get rid so much, so i bought a new youngster with 5* 1s to 6*. I send the youngster and bench that aml for 2 matches and it turned out that my youngster played super suck ! so i sold the youngster and let my aml play again. And you know what... 8 goals in 2 matches for him and now he's my indispensable player. So I suggest try to bench him for 2 matches LOL
    jklm_37 likes this.