Thread: Training speed??

Training speed??

Hi all!

First of all, this is my first post here, so please excuse me if (surely) this question has been asked before many times, but I've been looking through many posts and couldn't find an answer. I started playing ten days ago, and I'm really liking the game, and as I pretend to keep on playing I joined the forum to learn how to play good.

My question is... how do I know the training speed of a player before buying it? Is there any way to know that?

I mean... let's say I've seen a player in the Transfer list. He's 18 years old, 15 quality, 4 stars... How can I know if he'll be a good trainer, and so he'll raise a lot of skills, or he'll be a lousy player not worthy buying him?

Sorry if I didn't make quite clear my question, I've been a couple of days reading the forum and trying to learn the basics of the game, and this point of the "Training speed" it's still quite blurry for me.

And please excuse again my english, it's not my first language

Thanks beforehand for the help!

All right I think I've found a post that quite clears my question...

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-trainers.html

So there's no way to know its training speed, but you can guess it by its price... that's what I understood at least!

Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    All right I think I've found a post that quite clears my question...

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-trainers.html

So there's no way to know its training speed, but you can guess it by its price... that's what I understood at least!
    Oh thanks for your answer DrGonzo!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    Oh thanks for your answer DrGonzo!!
    My pleasure!!