Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Just my luck :(

Just my luck :(

Only game of the season I don't spectate, and 3rd in the league gets full possession bonus from having 28390392727 (exaggeration) people spectate the game and support him.

0-0 draw.

I'm now 2 points clear in 1st, and I play 2nd in the second to last game of the season.

I knocked him out of the CL in the quarters and since then he's bought 3 more scouts and trained them to 7*

His Q is just over mine, and I've struggled against him for the past 3 seasons in the League.

Add the fact I play more games than him now from knocking him out of the cup and CL.

This season is coming right down to the crunch, damn!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

It's squeaky bum time for you!

It's annoying! I think I'd rather win League and nothing else than 2nd in League and 1st in CL.

But yeah, major squeaky bum time.

I hope if I win the league this manager who is 2nd gets the message and stops 'try harding' me.

I've pipped him to the league and CL twice in a row now, and he always panics halfway through the season and buys like 6 scouts every time.

GIVING ME UN NEEDED SQUEAKY BUM TIME, I DON'T LIKE IT.

I just want a nice, relaxed season next time.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

was in same position as had to win it last day beating 3rd (who had bought many scouts since) in a must win match
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Yeah man, I welcome the challenge but when it comes down to the last day 3 seasons in a row, it gets a bit annoying haha

I've bought scouts knowing I'd sacrifice winning the cup, because I was happy with the CL and League, yet the League is more difficult than it should be, at the moment anyway.

#JFT96

****ty luck and just when you didn't want it. I appreciate the odd fight for the title and can justify sacrificing the cup, but not every time, not every season. Just once or twice you want a nice easy run-in. Would that be too much to ask?
    Sxrenity and Yinhung like this.

I had the opportunity to move 5 points clear in the league for the first time this season and get myself in a strong position. Then I lose 1-0 against Yavuz Derya. Not what you need when your still in all 3 competitions and have tough semi-final opponents in both the Cup and CL.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    ****ty luck and just when you didn't want it. I appreciate the odd fight for the title and can justify sacrificing the cup, but not every time, not every season. Just once or twice you want a nice easy run-in. Would that be too much to ask?
    Spot on mate, spot on.

#JFT96

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I had the opportunity to move 5 points clear in the league for the first time this season and get myself in a strong position. Then I lose 1-0 against Yavuz Derya. Not what you need when your still in all 3 competitions and have tough semi-final opponents in both the Cup and CL.

agger look like the worst team ever to grace this game! Or is it like that for inactive teams at higher levels?

But yeah, in sports generally .. new ways are always found to screw you over.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Risky isn't it. I was debating boycotting the cup for this season because I was facing this bloke in the CL and League but I just kept winning so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Knocked out in quarters.

I'm just hoping he'll slip up in the next few days, his squad is tiny and he has no MC subs, plays a narrow diamond so I'm hoping he'll lose some key players beforehand.

Narrow diamond is my bane I swear, I just can't cut it with a 4-5-1V when it should wreak havoc.

#JFT96

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast