Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How to Spot Form Issues in Your Team

Lightbulb How to Spot Form Issues in Your Team

Here is some tips for you so that you can definitely say that your team is suffering form issues, this is called "dark period"

Top 5 You can actually see all your players wiped out of the Top 5 list, here is my Top 5 before and after...

Lousy match results In a match where you supposed to bury them 10+ goals, you did win just 3-1 or something like that, check your past match results and ratings, the player who never get MOTM before will be awarded MOTM.

Morale Player morale will constantly drop during the dark period, as I think that something about love must take their form down. Eventually if your player is on high morale then they can still perform lousy performances.

Before

After

Remember that the dark period only last for 3-4 days, and it will end very soon, just like in Season 2 of my team, they performing very bad (Matchday 16-20) then they managed a 5-1 comeback in the CL on Saturday, then I'm on "big winning" form...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    No offense, seriously ... but apart from the 4-day durance of that "dark period", you're impersonating Captain Obvious here.
    Sxrenity likes this.

And also no offence here but, if you keep playing players out of position (indicated by a ! In a yellow triangle) and you keep sticking arrows on all your players, then their moral is going to drop both in and out of your perceived Dark Period as you a confusing the life out of them Lol
    jklm_37, Gx-7 and KoHearts like this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Arrows can drop the morale of players?? :O

No...playing players out of position does that...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Kk good cuz I put arrows on a lot of them.

Putting Arrows on is fine, changing them a lot will cause confusion amongst the team, also if you have a DC or MC who has good/strong attacking figures and you put blue arrows on then his moral could drop as your not playing to his strengths.

I would suggest that the examples above are an over use of arrows and should be avoided to this extent.

JMO
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Contd

Losing 4-0 won't help either.....
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Err, I hate to sound like a dick, but I can think of a much easier way to 'spot' if your player has dropped in form.

Look at the numbers for the match ratings?

Bit obvious the points you're putting across.

Needless to say, good effort anyway.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Putting Arrows on is fine, changing them a lot will cause confusion amongst the team, also if you have a DC or MC who has good/strong attacking figures and you put blue arrows on then his moral could drop as your not playing to his strengths.

I would suggest that the examples above are an over use of arrows and should be avoided to this extent.

JMO
    How the hell can you possibly know this? Do you get a player report or interview from Sky Sports after the game? CAUSE CONFUSION? Do you see the players running around like chickens with their heads cutoff during the match? Seriously man, get a grip!

Although they call this a simulation, it is not complicated enough to simulate "confusion", and if it were, it is most certainly not complicated enough to SHOW it to you.

No offense Golden Boy, but you need to get out of fantasy land. This is a game of numbers, not emotions.
    herdo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast