Thread: I really want to know WTF is this

I really want to know WTF is this

a)Its the second time i got 3 injuries in same match ,in same season;i really want to know what the hell nordeus want from some of us;i invested more than 200 eu in this game in 5 seasons( i am lvl 6 now),and i dont care about ppl like me,because is all about your bugged engine,and we talk about a game weith so many millins of ppl who play and i am sure a lot of ppl invest money in this;
    b)I dont understand how is possible to be lvl 6 and have a crappy stadium,a lot of retard invesnt only in places of stadium,dont even know that the field must be upgraded separately;do something about this,limit the noobs to get to higher lvl of manager if he doesnt upgraded his stadium,for example,dont promote him,etc.
    c)Also ,we,ppl who manage usualy their teams,who invest money also ,maybe,do some adaptations in engine so we cant loose agains an ignorant player who mostly is offline and dont care about investing money and time in team.I say this because is all about what buttons u click,maybe,in some days u click the button,that in that day,ppl get players injured....ffs stop this .
    d)Also 2-3 seasons back,i almost never get my players injured in a crappy training;now,for last 3 seasons,i get an injured one per week...ffs.
    I emphasize the idea that I alwais keep morale over 85% minimum and health usualy over 85-90,in all cases i described earlyer...so is not possible ,only if u take us like fools.

e)Also,when you plan to get rid of the stupid bug,when a team have 2 corners in a row,95% of times ,the second one is goal,no matter the differences between teams !!!!

Look an example of what i say in the pics attached.
    I really want to know WTF is this-1.jpgI really want to know WTF is this-2.jpg
    look an exampel about

I am not an experienced user, but i agree with you. Sometimes the system is merciless and continues to give bad luck to some teams.
    Injuries, except for field conditions, depends also on the opponent tackle instructions (hard tackle injures more players). And as I am seeing in your training picture, try to train your players with medium intensity. It increases the injury chance when you use 3 green lines when train them. Good luck on the next levels buddy. This is a game that you can do good even if you log in twice or three times a day. I know that you wanna be the best though Peace

As i said, i do same trainings since i play,the change is from last 2-3 seasons,o its obvious that they,maybe,change game engine,so more injuries=more red to spent=u need to buy...thats why i asked what they want from ppl who already spend a lot of money,compared to others,and,i sure that ppla who spent more that 100 eu in few seasons are not so much.
    Also,when i used ,sometimes,hard tackling...guess what,my players get usualy injured ,not opponents...lol?!...even on my field ,which is upgraded to maximum alwais when is aveilable,is first upgrade i alwais do,the field...

JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Amo_rphis View Post
    a)Its the second time i got 3 injuries in same match ,in same season;i really want to know what the hell nordeus want from some of us;i invested more than 200 eu in this game in 5 seasons( i am lvl 6 now),and i dont care about ppl like me,because is all about your bugged engine,and we talk about a game weith so many millins of ppl who play and i am sure a lot of ppl invest money in this;
    b)I dont understand how is possible to be lvl 6 and have a crappy stadium,a lot of retard invesnt only in places of stadium,dont even know that the field must be upgraded separately;do something about this,limit the noobs to get to higher lvl of manager if he doesnt upgraded his stadium,for example,dont promote him,etc.
    c)Also ,we,ppl who manage usualy their teams,who invest money also ,maybe,do some adaptations in engine so we cant loose agains an ignorant player who mostly is offline and dont care about investing money and time in team.I say this because is all about what buttons u click,maybe,in some days u click the button,that in that day,ppl get players injured....ffs stop this .
    d)Also 2-3 seasons back,i almost never get my players injured in a crappy training;now,for last 3 seasons,i get an injured one per week...ffs.
    I emphasize the idea that I alwais keep morale over 85% minimum and health usualy over 85-90,in all cases i described earlyer...so is not possible ,only if u take us like fools.

e)Also,when you plan to get rid of the stupid bug,when a team have 2 corners in a row,95% of times ,the second one is goal,no matter the differences between teams !!!!

Look an example of what i say in the pics attached.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	8304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	8305
    look an exampel about
    Just because you pay money for the game doesn't mean you'll get treated better by the game engine. What do you mean you shouldn't be allowed to lose against those who don't spend money on the game? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. And why should people be forced to upgrade their stadium or else not be promoted? Upgrading the pitch is a good idea, but just cuz they don't do it doesn't mean they should be penalized. I will agree with you, though on the injuries becoming a bit too much. It hasn't happened much for me, but many people are complaining about a lot of injuries lately. I myself had 3 injuries yday, but only 6 in all this season.

tnx man;that confirms that we are fools when invest nerves and time and ,worst,money in this bull....;i was pissed in lvl 4 when in CL got on 2nd places,match agains a 7 stars weaker player,and say to me no more money guys,if u dont stimulate me to win as long s i spent money,and time to this game,means u dont want me to spent my money and time;but changed my mind;anyway,this time i dont think i will change my mind,this "game",and evoution of engine,who become worse and worse for ppl who stress to be a manager make u think that you are fool to believe that someone try optimise..they do,but optimise for things who stimulate spending money .Lets not forget the stupidity of that "bug"...2 succesive corners,second one is 95% a goal,even if i have 49+ defenders and the opnent have 30 players.

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Just because you pay money for the game doesn't mean you'll get treated better by the game engine. What do you mean you shouldn't be allowed to lose against those who don't spend money on the game? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. And why should people be forced to upgrade their stadium or else not be promoted? Upgrading the pitch is a good idea, but just cuz they don't do it doesn't mean they should be penalized. I will agree with you, though on the injuries becoming a bit too much. It hasn't happened much for me, but many people are complaining about a lot of injuries lately. I myself had 3 injuries yday, but only 6 in all this season.
    M8,this is a pixel game...spending money,should give an advantage,like in real life somehow,teams with more money,have more facilities overall ,etc;and what u say,also confirms what i said,one again,a turkish boy,clicked some buttons...yhaaa let the engine produce more injuries and ...wheeee, we will be reach ,couse from so many milions,there are enough stupid ppl who will spent some money for reds...wheeee.
    Also u are right...dont worth to spent money in a "game" who fools you that is a serious game with serious ppl who try hard to improve your experience(you reallise that i was ironical,not we are important,they are ) !

Quote Originally Posted by Amo_rphis View Post
    M8,this is a pixel game...spending money,should give an advantage,like in real life somehow,teams with more money,have more facilities overall ,etc;and what u say,also confirms what i said,one again,a turkish boy,clicked some buttons...yhaaa let the engine produce more injuries and ...wheeee, we will be reach ,couse from so many milions,there are enough stupid ppl who will spent some money for reds...wheeee.
    Also u are right...dont worth to spent money in a "game" who fools you that is a serious game with serious ppl who try hard to improve your experience(you reallise that i was ironical,not we are important,they are ) !
    Your advantage is being able to buy better players, and having more green, blue and red packs than us. And the injuries largely dependent on your tactics and your opponents. If you're both using hard tackling, be prepared to crack open the red packs cuz your players will all be writhing on the pitch in pain. But yeah, if you feel you're being cheated, just stop paying money for the game. If more people did that, nordeus would get the message and perhaps do something about it. (Probably not though cuz its nordeus)

I agree;this time i am more focused on not wasting my money on craps like this;maybe first time...was...first ; now...maybe i am more mature.