Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By al12

Thread: Beyond words... The frustrations, disappointment...

Rookie

Exclamation Beyond words... The frustrations, disappointment...

Totally frustrated with this game... has lost the 2 matches, drawn 2 matches and won only 1 matches for the past 5 games. And 2 penalties have been awarded against my team in the past 5 games.

And to lose against teams of lesser rating, and 1 level below... This is the ultimate frustration.

Despite getting professional advice, fielding the strongest midfield (4*) etc, despite adjusting tactics according to games, despite setting bonuses for wins...

And like what other players are saying- the tokens got 'lost' while bidding. The other players lost connection while bidding, The app just repeats the "Wait" screen for my team.

I'm sick of waking up every morning to on the app, and it tells me that my team lost a game a few hours ago at 4 plus am. (yah... y is the game set at 4 plus am when it's a home game for my team?)

Perhaps the game doesn't like my team and is forcing me to leave the game. Really frustrated of this game.

Beyond words to describe the feelings I have now... Sorry guys, have to really let this frustration out here...

Can understand the frustrations of the past Tottenham Hotspur teams.... Talented squad but end up losing for no apparent reasons... At least they are playing well this season...

I'm not angry... I mean once you get frustrated, then angry... after a while you just become disappointed and a while later, you will grow numb of it...
    Ro Edu likes this.

Trnava (Slovakia), Banská Bystrica (Slovakia)
    This happens always... you must play this game for fun.

Last season I was first on the table with 7 points advantage. I had 5 games until the end... 4 of those games were with 4 bottom teams and guess what? I ended up second on the table. What to say to that?

the same thing happens to may 5 loses 1 win 1 draw new am at the bottom of the list
    although that i have the best average quality of all the 14 other player
    i have tried every possible technician in the game

stupid Nordeus server

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Valenćik View Post
    This happens always... you must play this game for fun.

Last season I was first on the table with 7 points advantage. I had 5 games until the end... 4 of those games were with 4 bottom teams and guess what? I ended up second on the table. What to say to that?
    Frustrating...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mohgib22 View Post
    the same thing happens to may 5 loses 1 win 1 draw new am at the bottom of the list
    although that i have the best average quality of all the 14 other player
    i have tried every possible technician in the game

stupid Nordeus server
    Hmm....