Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Players from Youth Academy

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    i bought youth from my academy for 21T and he is fast trainer. increase 2 star per season and never got injured so far
    2 star per season ????

i don't believe that....only with pt ..so that means more T,more boosters,more money,etc

As many mates have the same issue with youths ,waste of money,T and boosters.
    Buy a ft player from auction.

The rest are Nord bu**
    Last edited by dimdim1; 06-20-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Rookie
    I have just checked the market there is 18 years old 37Q for 3.4 M , I"ll see how many rounds the action for him will continue and compare to the 21T that "The Academy " wants for my player .

Pro
    Depends on your market tbh. i never signed my last one as i can buy much the same on the tl.

Banned
    I just bought a 40Q, 4* DL/DC for 2 tokens...21yo. almost $4M. not bad as a backup to replace my 42Q 26yo.

in with the young, out with the old....

just saying that you can get young 4* players for a few tokens.

Not to mention that 4* players are usually going for 10-15T on my server, so I wonder why the Thai manager bidding against me only went one round....odd, since they usually waste tokens like they were going out of style.

Youth players are good to sign because they are fast trainers BUT are only worth signing at the front end of the season (unless your not winning promotion or tanking on purpose).
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    37Q 18years old just finished for 1 round in my server(40 is scout)

Quote Originally Posted by Xagec View Post
    37Q 18years old just finished for 1 round in my server(40 is scout)
    Maybe a slow trainer, plus end of season is nearing, most players will go for less tokens on teams that are middle of the road teams on some servers. Happens a lot on my server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Then , there is no need to spend 21T on 4* player(31Q), right?

Where can i find my youth academy players?

Quote Originally Posted by Xagec View Post
    Today my Youth Academy gave me 2 players , one of them is 31 Q , but he is 21 Tokens , does he worth it ?
    Attachment 8325
    I mean for 21 Tokens i can buy at least one 18 years old player , which can be more than 31 quality and i have 4.29M now , so i guess i can afford it. I am level 4.

Hi, I just started playing few months ago and recently setup my youth academy, I am a Level 2 manager. I recently received a message from the game stating that I have 2 youth players in my academy. but I cant find them, From where can I sign them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guppycfc View Post
    Hi, I just started playing few months ago and recently setup my youth academy, I am a Level 2 manager. I recently received a message from the game stating that I have 2 youth players in my academy. but I cant find them, From where can I sign them?

Thanks
    You should see them at the bottom of your squad. If you're maxed out with players, you'll have to make room. Select the new youth players from your squad screen, and you can sign or release them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast