Thread: Wrong Position/ Player Gain

Wrong Position/ Player Gain

I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

I've already decided to tank it because of the bad start. I've started winning recently though and I'm already at 5th place. Because of the bad start, I'll probably end up 4th-7th. I've thought about playing my starting 11 at a different position so they can be better for next season. Will their skill gain be the same or will it decrease? If it decreases,by how much? If the decrease isn't too much, I think I'll just do that. If it's too much, I'll just take sub some of the players.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

The skill gains will be the same.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I got the feeling that Skill gains had a slight dependency on the form rating for that match, I see players that get a match rating of 9 receive much more than a player with a 6. I tried to keep check on this to see the player who had a 9 would decrease skill gain if he then got a match rating of 6.

Maybe somebody else can confirm? If that's the case it could be lower as playing a player out of position could negatively effect form if done too consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by RSoul View Post
    I got the feeling that Skill gains had a slight dependency on the form rating for that match, I see players that get a match rating of 9 receive much more than a player with a 6. I tried to keep check on this to see the player who had a 9 would decrease skill gain if he then got a match rating of 6.

Maybe somebody else can confirm? If that's the case it could be lower as playing a player out of position could negatively effect form if done too consistently.
    I generally notice different gains based on ratings. One of my players scored a hat trick yesterday and got nearly 200 gain, but on a game where he didn't score the gain was 100.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RSoul View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    I generally notice different gains based on ratings. One of my players scored a hat trick yesterday and got nearly 200 gain, but on a game where he didn't score the gain was 100.
    Getting the "Man of the match" award gives a +100 skill gain. For a player who gets a rating of 9 or who scores a hat trick - that's most likely the case.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try the wrong position tactic then check their forms and gains.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

gaz
    you may find their morale drops if you keep playing them out of position, skill gain same but you may need some extra blue packs!
    If my players are less than "very good" they rarely get higher than 6 or 7!

If you really want to tank it, train your players max and play them at 0 condition. Use an illegal formation with few/no defenders, Hoard your skill points until next season, make sure you have no auto subs set, and leave injured players in your starting lineup.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~