Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Youth facilities

Youth facilities

It's pretty disappointing that I spend money to build my U21 facilities, and then after waiting 16 days for 2 new players (and one of them is completely useless) I am asked to pay 24 (what the...) tokens to sign the only half-decent one.

I've had days where I could buy 5-6 five-stars players with 24 tokens, why am I supposed to pay the same amount of tokens for 1 four-stars player?

My opinion, all the young players from the youth facilities should be free to be signed up. Or at least reduce the amount of Tokens required to a neglectable amount...like 3 or 5...for 24 tokens there's no earthly way i'm ever going to sign one up.

I'm happy to pay 24T for a young player because they are fast trainers. Many managers actually miss a trick with discarding their token youths by missing the opportunity to develop and train a young player into someone that can be a useful player for your team.

The only thing I'm not happy with is the timing in when these youth players arrive, most of my youth players tend to arrive in the second half of the season and because of winning promotion each season I dump my youth players because its not worth my worthwhile signing a player that will be a 3* 19 year old player several days after arriving through the youth system. I got my youths on Day 28 last season and I'll get some on Day 24 this season with being on a 12 day cycle on maxed facilities and its just not my worthwhile to sign the youth player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    If you are playing with 35 tokens per season, it's very difficult to handle this price tag Nordeus places on a youth player.

you can take 10 minutes a day to watch video and you 'll have about 100 TK. if you invest nothing no money no time and you still want to be great in smth and show that you are very talented above all other ? raisonable ? no
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    you can take 10 minutes a day to watch video and you 'll have about 100 TK. if you invest nothing no money no time and you still want to be great in smth and show that you are very talented above all other ? raisonable ? no
    a lot of people get no video or any token offers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm happy to pay 24T for a young player because they are fast trainers. Many managers actually miss a trick with discarding their token youths by missing the opportunity to develop and train a young player into someone that can be a useful player for your team.

The only thing I'm not happy with is the timing in when these youth players arrive, most of my youth players tend to arrive in the second half of the season and because of winning promotion each season I dump my youth players because its not worth my worthwhile signing a player that will be a 3* 19 year old player several days after arriving through the youth system. I got my youths on Day 28 last season and I'll get some on Day 24 this season with being on a 12 day cycle on maxed facilities and its just not my worthwhile to sign the youth player.
    Its always nice to hear the opinion of a token buyer. This is clearly NOT what the OP is, so it might be better to empathize with that point of view instead of stating the obvious.

When you only get 35T per season and dont farm tokens, 24T for a youth is over the top compared to what you can get on the market at times. The only good thing about the youth is that it doesnt cost you $$$$$$$$. But then you pay more in Tokens instead, so you have to weigh that in your decision.

the problem I have with youths is that I rarely get a player with the position that I need, let alone a player that is 24T.

Remember, we are not all token-buying, Power Trainers that go googly-eyed over mega-fast training 18yo.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    10 Min a day for 100T? What ARE you smoking??? I want some. Not everyone can do this, amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Its always nice to hear the opinion of a token buyer. This is clearly NOT what the OP is, so it might be better to empathize with that point of view instead of stating the obvious.

When you only get 35T per season and dont farm tokens, 24T for a youth is over the top compared to what you can get on the market at times. The only good thing about the youth is that it doesnt cost you $$$$$$$$. But then you pay more in Tokens instead, so you have to weigh that in your decision.

the problem I have with youths is that I rarely get a player with the position that I need, let alone a player that is 24T.

Remember, we are not all token-buying, Power Trainers that go googly-eyed over mega-fast training 18yo.

10 Min a day for 100T? What ARE you smoking??? I want some. Not everyone can do this, amigo.
    I think you are forgetting what this game is revolved around lol.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    If you are playing with 35 tokens per season, it's very difficult to handle this price tag Nordeus places on a youth player.
    If your playing on 35T a season then youth players aren't really part of the strategy to playing the game. They would be best released and tokens are better used to sign more established players to maintain your squad.

Mr. Controversial is at it again. The game runs on TOKENS FFS.

If you want a non-token buyers response on youth players, then it simply is not worth buying the youth players from the academy because they are too expensive and short of quality if your having to work on 35T a season.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

100 tK a season, i mean 2-3 tk perday (i count 35 free tk of cause)

if you want to play 1-3 season and quit ok, don't care about young player.
    even if you have a young player at middle of the season from 18-21 he can improve about 6 * without Power trainning and he will drop to 4* player when he is about 23-24. so 24 T and you have a player, play for you 6 years, it sounds wonderful. And don't talk to me that a 4 * player is useless in normal team, lol
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast