Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By RSoul
  • 1 Post By gaetan

Thread: Competitive League?

Competitive League?

Just wondering if anyone on here is in a league as competitive as mine.

Last weekend, (after 12 matches), I was in 1st place, two points ahead of second. Now as I go into today's game (Rnd 18), I am placed 7th. Without knowing how the other fixtures will turn out, I could either lose today and possibly end the night in 9th, or I could win (by 3 goals or more), and end up 2nd, on goal difference.

Has anyone else got such a tight league?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Yes, Maybe not as tight as you have mentioned but there are 3 teams that still can win my league but I think only ourselves or Batigo will win it, I am behind Batigo by GD and they won 12-0 vs a severely inactive team today, but I still have to play this inactive team later on this season so I will need to at least match this 12-0 if it comes down to GD, the 3rd place team are 5 points adrift.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My league is a 3 horse race.

I'm currently 4 points clear in 1st

The team that is second, Alex FC, is a nemesis of mine, I've been in his league since the start and it's been really tight when we've played each other. He beat me the first time I played him this season.
    For the first 2 seasons I was a higher quality but now he's invested heavily in scouts.
    Beat him in the first leg of the CL semi final too

The team in 3rd is much weaker than both of us but has pulled off a shock result against 2nd.

The top 3 are at least 10 points clear of the rest.
    Raykco likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I won last seasons League title by goal difference, playing against second place in my final game and scoring the goal on a counter attack in the 89th minute to draw the game.
    Raykco likes this.

I'm currently ahead of 2nd by 10 points and vastly superior goal difference. The competition for 3rd and 4th is very tight with 5 teams in it but it looks like 1st and 2nd are already decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Just wondering if anyone on here is in a league as competitive as mine.

Last weekend, (after 12 matches), I was in 1st place, two points ahead of second. Now as I go into today's game (Rnd 18), I am placed 7th. Without knowing how the other fixtures will turn out, I could either lose today and possibly end the night in 9th, or I could win (by 3 goals or more), and end up 2nd, on goal difference.

Has anyone else got such a tight league?
    im in level 6 and 8 teams can still win the league. no inactive player at all in my league.im top with 38 points and team place 8 got 31 !! 10 teams out of 14 got beetwen 44 and 49 average quality... there s so much fun and tactics in this league. this seasons is just great..
    Raykco likes this.