Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Token mis-information

Banned

Token mis-information

So, this is NOT unexpected given Nordeus's track record with mis-information regarding their TV Rights Token plans.

But I am focusing on the SPEED - Extra for Dedication plan.

This 10 day plan gives 1 Token on the first, second and third days, with 2 Tokens on every fourth day.

So logically and really, you get 12 Tokens in the 10 day plan. And then the plan RESTARTS for another 10 days, with 12 Tokens being the MAXIMUM you can get in this 10 day plan. So in the 28 day season, you can only get 34 Tokens, which is within their "up to 35 Token" advertisment, but you cannot get 35 Tokens....ever.

Not only that, but in the next season, you only get 33 Tokens!!!

Check this:

As you can see, you can only get up to 34 tokens per season - the season being 28 days.

I would ask that someone either confirm this or show me where I am calculating this wrong.

All this to say, I would not let them do my accounting for income taxes or I would be in JAIL!

They really should fix this IF my numbers are correct, and I think they are.

Upon reviewing another thread: Sponsorship deals Type 2

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    You'll see a picture every new day that shows the progress. It even preserves it in situations where your contract expires e.g. on day 2, when you resign the next one will still be day 3 as long as you haven't missed a visit.
    I noticed that Narf mentioned that they "store" or "preserve" the count so that it does not reset after 10 days but continues on as if there were no breaks in the plan. If that is true then my theory is bollocks, but at least I know this after seeing it time after time and wondering....

BUT if it is not true, then yes, we are getting mis-informed, to politely put it.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-22-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    Jubran Afridi and AuroraXXI like this.

Nordeus just got exposed.

it's easy... yesterday was day 20. so how many tokens did you get??? 2 as advertised or 1 as in your theory?

i'm almost certain they do give you 35 tokens, as mentioned in the other thread!

Apprentice
    noticed it myself. i think you do miss out on a token or 2
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Apprentice
    I received 2 on day 20 ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by espa View Post
    it's easy... yesterday was day 20. so how many tokens did you get??? 2 as advertised or 1 as in your theory?

i'm almost certain they do give you 35 tokens, as mentioned in the other thread!
    Easy? I sometimes cant keep track of my tokens with trying to get free ones with the surveys and videos, so its just as easy to remember how many I have received since the start of the season with this plan???

For those of us without photographic memories, this is not easy unless you go into it planning on tracking it. I am doing that NOW, but 20 days ago I had no clue I would do this.

So you are certain, but almost? Its pretty black and white...you are either certain/sure, or you are not. Saying "almost certain" is a copout from saying you know for a fact - but you dont want to say it just in case you are wrong.

Either narf is correct and they store the info for the next time you choose that plan, or I am correct and they are mis-informing people about this plan. We will all know soon enough - I just started the plan today on one of my accounts. My lvl 6 account will start again in 4 days. So one way or another we will all know this when someone or myself posts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    I received 2 on day 20 ...
    That is nice to know. unfortunately, I have no clue what the relevance is of your statement.

What if you start the plan on a different day than Day 1? My table only reflects if you start on Day 1 and not what it would look like starting on any other day, although it is easy to figure out.

The next time one of my managers gets 2 tokens, I will track them to see what happens. My lvl 5 account just started today so I will track this every day for the rest of the season to see what gives.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-22-2013 at 11:13 AM.

i meant easy, as in you or somebody (anybody) just has to remember yesterday's message when you first logged in.

i'm not 100% because i didn't spend any time doing the research like you did, and it's not like i'm the nordeus programmer, now am i???? but if you're desperate on getting an answer.... yeah, i do believe narf is correct, it's 35 Tokens

Addicted
    If I get the extra token on days 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, and 25 that will add up to 35 tokens.

If I get the extra token on days 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22 and 26 that will add up to 35 tokens.

If I get the extra token on days 3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23 and 27 that will add up to 35 tokens.

If I get the extra token on days 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 that will add up to 35 tokens.

When the deal expires, it picks up from where it left off. It does not reset like you show in your charts.

If you are not sure, just look at what days the extra token for dedication screen pops up. It is every 4 days. (as long as you login everyday).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    If I get the extra token on days 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, and 25 that will add up to 35 tokens.

If I get the extra token on days 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22 and 26 that will add up to 35 tokens.

If I get the extra token on days 3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23 and 27 that will add up to 35 tokens.

If I get the extra token on days 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 that will add up to 35 tokens.

When the deal expires, it picks up from where it left off. It does not reset like you show in your charts.

If you are not sure, just look at what days the extra token for dedication screen pops up. It is every 4 days. (as long as you login everyday).
    I just want to confirm it. the contract ENDS on the 10th day and STARTS again the next day. So according to you on the 2nd day of the RENEWED contract, you would get 2 tokens. I just want to know if that is true.

Apprentice
    Hmm .. you raise an interesting point, I've restarted my sponsorship just to have a look into it myself. Like you said, it'd be easier just have it every 12 days or change the extra token day to 5 or something ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast