Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By July Fourth
  • 2 Post By magic3

Thread: is this game dying?

Apprentice

is this game dying?

im at level 7 now, and i am starting to be able to buy 4-5 star players for little to no tokens quite often now.

there was a lot more activity a few months back...
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

7 months is a long time to dedicate to a game .. especially when you can't effectively 'pause' it. How many other facebook games do you still play after 7 months? So maybe there aren't that many active upper level players.

As for the transfer market, I hardly ever see any players worth buying. They have to be 54 (nearly 6*) to be better than what I have .. and AMs are extremely hard to come by. I still see a lot of auctions go 15-20 rounds still, but more typical is 5-12. Another way of looking at it is that maybe those players still active at our level are a bit smarter than average and so don't get into the bidding wars.

I still see about the same percentage of active teams as I did at level 4 ... so who knows?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

same for me .. am level 7 too .. am not selling now as no one is buying my 5* players !! i used to have bidding wars going to round 79 last season !!!
    irony is there are more active managers than ever before in my league and even CL, 6 watching regularly in league and another 6 from time to time .. so is not like there are less active managers.. my guess is that there are more offers then than before
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    7 months is a long time to dedicate to a game .. especially when you can't effectively 'pause' it. How many other facebook games do you still play after 7 months? So maybe there aren't that many active upper level players.

As for the transfer market, I hardly ever see any players worth buying. They have to be 54 (nearly 6*) to be better than what I have .. and AMs are extremely hard to come by. I still see a lot of auctions go 15-20 rounds still, but more typical is 5-12. Another way of looking at it is that maybe those players still active at our level are a bit smarter than average and so don't get into the bidding wars.

I still see about the same percentage of active teams as I did at level 4 ... so who knows?
    There are many full active players in upper levels, specially above levels 24-25 competition is very hard.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

What tends to happen is that you have cleared all the noobs in the game early on and managers tend to buy players when they need them instead of bidding on pointless players after they have gained more experience in the game, everyone gets to know the auction system after some time and less tokens fly around for mediocre 5* players on the older servers.
    shwanko07, Raykco, Kukilon and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    it's this time of the season, a lot of active managers are saving tokens and cash for a scout list on the 1st and 3rd days of the season rather than buying players that will lose a * in 6 days..
    Raykco and jklm_37 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    it's this time of the season, a lot of active managers are saving tokens and cash for a scout list on the 1st and 3rd days of the season rather than buying players that will lose a * in 6 days..
    Some players also buy players who is close to next star to fuel up their team for the rest of the season, especially those who is currently hungry for a spot in CL or promotion will need a good boost for their position and even stands a chance of winning the league title...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC