Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Scout Player List

Scout Player List

Hey guys pretty new to the game but got a great team for my level (level 3) and was saving my tokens all season last season so i could buy a Scout player this season .. looked at the list at the start of this season and i wanted a right midfielder but the one on my list was 29 year old and not really rated that high 36 rating i think. so ive waited until the "new" scout list came up but the list is exactly the same. same positions , same ages and same ratings the only thing that has changed are the names and nationalities. is this the same all the time or does the list actually change??

Apprentice
    The scout list is refreshed but with very little to no changes atleast for me...Yesterday there was no young left winger and midfielder but today when the list was refreshed I could see a 23 yr old aml/ml/dml and a 22 yr old mc while the rest of the list looks the same like day 1's list.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Bane Harvey View Post
    Hey guys pretty new to the game but got a great team for my level (level 3) and was saving my tokens all season last season so i could buy a Scout player this season .. looked at the list at the start of this season and i wanted a right midfielder but the one on my list was 29 year old and not really rated that high 36 rating i think. so ive waited until the "new" scout list came up but the list is exactly the same. same positions , same ages and same ratings the only thing that has changed are the names and nationalities. is this the same all the time or does the list actually change??
    Your looking at buying 22/23 years that have Quality that ends in 3,4,8 or 9. The rest are not worth 50T.

In the forum we call the scout list as "Mr. Scout"
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-25-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*