Thread: A cursed Emblem

A cursed Emblem

I'm level 12, won 9 titles, two times runners up, won 3 Champions, 2 times second
    and 3 times third place. Just once i bought a scout player. This season my team has the most quality by far, before the 11th game i was in the first place with 8 points ahead of the second , with 10 wins and one defeat, +28 goals difference,
    team with the most goals scored and less conceded, i went through the quarter-finals of the cup and eighth in the champions, my team was almost complete.
    All headed for another title and go far in the cups. i decided to spend a few tokens that i had gathered and buy an EMBLEM, after this everything changed, 5 defeats in a row, including two against teams reduced to nine men and 80% ball possession, one 1-4 at home against an accessible team and in all matches i have more possession.
    I can only win games against inactive teams, even friendly matches i can win against lower levels. My players suddenly unlearned to play football.
    I continue with the same tactics with players who had previously 7,8 and 9 classification and now is 5.6 and sometimes 7.
    This has never happened to me and its been quite a coincidence after buying an emblem cause i never bought anything before.

hhhhh my guess is bad luck .. random engine
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

How does it look like?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

A pain in the ass......

Quote Originally Posted by DaniTheMangas View Post
    A pain in the ass......
    Can you take the screenshot of your "cursed" emblem?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Ahaha, i just boought "greek emblem" hope Zeus can help me on the match.
    YOU PIESS !!