Thread: When is the best time for..

Rookie

Smile When is the best time for..

Hello!

I bought 2 players on free transfers a week ago. I wanted to sell them in order to get money. Unfortunately, I've been trying to sell them since then. But no one bought them.
    Would u please tell me what is the best time at which the market is most active?

Thanx in advance

the best time to sell player is at the beginning of every new league. then the player buys nearly all and that really expensive

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well the best time is in the evening and at the start of the season, if you will try to sell them this days it will be hard

You'll have to watch your server and pay attention to when most people are bidding I guess

What about the Indochina evening, there are lots of bidders during that time...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    Hello!

I bought 2 players on free transfers a week ago. I wanted to sell them in order to get money. Unfortunately, I've been trying to sell them since then. But no one bought them.
    Would u please tell me what is the best time at which the market is most active?

Thanx in advance
    what level are you?

sell them at the lowest price. Relist them 5 times a day.

Apprentice
    Since you and I live in the same country I believe it's best to sell around midnight because that's the time when I usually see a lot of players having atleast 2 or 3 bidders...

Yeah, I just managed to sell a player at the 5th time of putting him on the market. I was beginning to think I was stuck with him.
    You just have to keep putting him on there and hoping that someone bids.