Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By Maor23
  • 2 Post By macca7

Thread: Cup Tournament Con

Rookie

Cup Tournament Con

Ok so i have found a huge problem which i would like an explanation for...

Since the change of the cup format i have never played teams at a lower level than me, the teams have always been the same level at me or 1 or 2 levels higher, most of the time every match is a team 2 levels higher.... ok so this is my problem.

Why the hell is a level 12 player getting to play myself at 2 levels lower yet ive never once played a team 1 or 2 levels lower since the change in format, i doesnt effect me lots because the majority of the time i still kick arse but i would still like to know how nordeus can justify this huge biased occurance.

Has anybody else noticed this? has anybody played a team 1 or 2 levels lower? i think its strange to say the least....

Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    Ok so i have found a huge problem which i would like an explanation for...

Since the change of the cup format i have never played teams at a lower level than me, the teams have always been the same level at me or 1 or 2 levels higher, most of the time every match is a team 2 levels higher.... ok so this is my problem.

Why the hell is a level 12 player getting to play myself at 2 levels lower yet ive never once played a team 1 or 2 levels lower since the change in format, i doesnt effect me lots because the majority of the time i still kick arse but i would still like to know how nordeus can justify this huge biased occurance.

Has anybody else noticed this? has anybody played a team 1 or 2 levels lower? i think its strange to say the least....
    It's based on quality, and if you're usually getting teams who are a higher level and no lower level teams, it simply means your quality is way above average for your level.
    Maor23 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

because if for example, you have a 5* team for level 10 and he has a 3* team for level 12, that puts you pretty much on the same quality. it's not like they let you play a level 12 with full scout team, even though they can do it while the season already started and then you're really ****ed, that's the only problem.

I always get higher level teams against me in the cup and get kicked early even though I have a decent team, so you're not alone.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Rookie
    Oh right i get it and yea thats true, i havent noticed a full scout team at level 12 thank god haha i guess hes with the level 13 and 14 teams lol, i always get between 1-3 scouts in a season although i never buy tokens, i just complete offers or on occasions i might purchase somethuing i need via trialpay and earn tokens that way which is always a bonus lol.
    thanks for clearing that up boys, it makes a lot more sense now
    Sxrenity and Maor23 like this.