After I having a thought about a new league where players can only mess around with tactics, I decided to go ahead and do this, I hope that this will be successful.

For those who don't know why I quit 35T league, it is because my overspend of tokens that I have at that time, and my poor token management strategies.

Rules
1.You need BRAND NEW Facebook Account in order to play this league.
2.Players can buy players ONLY IN THE FIRST THREE DAYS of the season, which means that players can only mess around with tactics and formations in order to win the matches.
3.To ensure equalness in team quality, 3* players are only allowed, with the range of average quality between 13-15. When season 2 starts, more rules to follow.
4.You can farm tokens to buy players (for the next season). However, you can still buy logos, jerseys and packs for this season.
5.You cannot increase player quality to over 16 (15 is the maximum in Level 1) by assigning skill points, but you can still do power training to gain skill points, and assign them at the end of the season.
6.REMEMBER!!! DO NOT CREATE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT YET!!! As I receive enough numbers of participants then I will tell you to create FB account.
7.DO NOT LAUNCH T11 UNTIL 11:00 ICT OF SUNDAY, JUNE 30! I need to launch them first in order to start new server full of participants.
8.Do not play Royal Rumble Cup, as I will hosting a domestic cup full of people in this league similar to Carl's league (Set illegal formation on RR Cup)
9.Friendlies must be agreed and played with people who is online at that time.
10.Poscession bonus support in a match between two participants is not allowed.

ANYONE WHO BREAK THE RULES WILL RECEIVES A WARNING, YOU CAN FIX THESE WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER THE WARNING, IF YOU CAN'T FIX THEM THEN YOU'RE KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE, YOU'LL BE UNFRIENDED!!!

We need at least 12 participants in this season's league. There will be maximum of 25 people in this league (2 leagues per season) in the following ratio: 12 forum users + me + 1 random people =14 teams

Participants
League 1