Thread: Make the draw a little fairer!

Make the draw a little fairer!

I am tired of having all of my games occur between the hours of 2300 and 0530. Who the f*&^ wants to wake up 3 times a night to refresh their team and spectate to get the bonuses? I have spent literally hundreds of dollars on this game and would appreciate having my success reflect that fact.
    Change the game times!

True dat. I'm lucky that most of my games are in the evening when I'm able to watch them, it's only some days I have to make an effort. But if every game was in the middle of the night, I wouldn't bother.
    With millions of people playing all over the world the game times are always going to suit someone, but surely it would depend on your server so if you're in Europe, you don't play games at times suitable for people in Asia or America?

While I'm in Level 1, the match is always around 23:00-01:00 ICT, but I reschedule few matches then my match time is always around 20:57 ICT...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrunkymonkey View Post
    I am tired of having all of my games occur between the hours of 2300 and 0530. Who the f*&^ wants to wake up 3 times a night to refresh their team and spectate to get the bonuses? I have spent literally hundreds of dollars on this game and would appreciate having my success reflect that fact.
    Change the game times!
    1. dont wake up, its not worth it
    2. keep your money, if you got too much money spent it on pussies and parties
    3. nordeus>respect? lol
    4. no matter how many money and token you spend, all the training, formations, refreshing players bla bla
    the outcome of the game is made by dice roll