Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: my idea/thinking for next season...

Question my idea/thinking for next season...

So i got knocked out of the cup...can take that...probably getting knocked out of the champions league too...again not that much of a problem...however im running at 3rd in the league which is good...

My idea/thinking is to make sure that im promoted but not qualify for the CL on purpose...that way i will only be playing one game a day (apart from cup one's which ill loose on purpose) the season which will allow me to train my entire squad on hard once a day and get far better gains that way than two matches a day...yes i will loose out on revenue but would it be worth it for the advancement of my squad?...
    Last edited by jklm_37; 06-21-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

If your going to do that then its not worth the while winning promotion, you may as well plan to not promote well in advance and tank the season so your players don't lose a star. I always feel that you need to keep playing in the Cup and CL to keep the season ticking over, If there is just the 1 league game everyday, It could get a bit dull.
    Raykco and KoHearts like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

if you don't have time for game. your plan is good, you can play 5-10 minutes a day ....
    i can't understand why people say 2 match a day is too much for them. I play at least 4 match a day(5 in the day i have only league match) and have no problem( i don't buy any green pack) may be my squad is 20 so your 11 players can play at least 2 match ?

gain from competitive match is 30% more than in hard trainning for sure (gain from friendly match is 30% less than hard tranning)
    Last edited by tongly45; 06-21-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

How do you manage 4-5 games a day without using green packs? What is your players condition the next day?

unless you're in the higher levels where money is not really an issue... playing CL is very important. you make a decent amount of money, even if you don't go past the group stage. i would say that revenue is more important!

you could at least qualify and treat the games like friendlies. keep your best players for the league and hard training and play reserves in CL

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    How do you manage 4-5 games a day without using green packs? What is your players condition the next day?
    Squad rotation, play 2 friendlies with reserve players instead of training.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    about 70 % at the end of day, my matches start about 16h and before the match the player condition is about 90-100. i have 5-6 green pack and use it to 2 young player. i only do trainning hard in 3-5 player which can improve fast
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Pro
    jklm, i don't think it's a good idea. Basically agree with what July told you. There have been people purposely trying to get 8th place or lower but I have never heard of anyone shooting for 5-7. I don't think it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    jklm, i don't think it's a good idea. Basically agree with what July told you. There have been people purposely trying to get 8th place or lower but I have never heard of anyone shooting for 5-7. I don't think it's a good idea.
    Ty all for the replies ...

I'm finding myself agreeing with July and others...it's better to tank a season than to try and aim purely for promotion...

Also ive realised that even CL qualification is worth it just for the money if nothing else...

For the last few days ive only had one game a day so what ive been doing is training my entire squad on hard after every match and WOW!...

All my players have gained far more skill points than normal, all their forms have gone up to 8's & 9's and what i thought were weak players have really surprised me with both their gains and performances ...

Now i don't know if this is temporary but i like it!...

I've now decided to concentrate on the league no matter where i finish, if i get CL then it's a financial bonus and to field only my reserves in the cup...

Does this sound like a good idea?...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Pro
    I guess it sounds better but I always play to win. I manage two teams, one is significantly worse than the other because I play with only 35T to see how well I can do and I still focus on all competitions and try to win every game/round. I use packs to recover, 22 players in the squad. I rotate a lot, especially when I think that I am a big favorite at home. Of course, I got burnt few times, but I think I would be bored if I didn't play my hardest in all competitions.
    jklm_37 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast