Thread: achieving sucess without buying tokens....is it possible ???

achieving sucess without buying tokens....is it possible ???

hello.. i play this game recently and i won´t spend any money in tokens...

I have been training hard and using the health packages, so i can train more times my team, i try to be carefull so that my team , when a match starts, has above 95% condition...
    I´m developing all status of my players..there are things in Defense that are usefull for strykers...
    from what i can see...the big dificulty will be to buy players...very hard to get decent ones with a small amount of tokens...i´m saving mines to go to Scout players....
    i play in 4-4-1-1 and for now i´m 1º in league with 7-1-1 and best atake and best defence...

i guess in the upper levels will be more dificull to achieve sucess without paying....

God game for you all and a happy new year.....

p.s. - sory the bad english

Its a token oriented game of course, yes they are token buyers but it is possible to play and build a 5* squad without having to buy tokens, with just the in-game tv rights contract where it gives you 28-35 tokens per season, you need to be selective on which players you buy in the transfer market, older not top end 5*, extra tokens can be earned by watching videos and doing various sign up offers etc, but they are not available everywhere around the world. If you cant watch videos tokens become hard to come by but it is still possible to build a competitive squad but might not be the squad you need to win trophies season after season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All games want profit so it's normal to need tokens (moneys) if you want performance, but still you can make even without send moneys
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    yes it is possible, you just need to know how and when to buy new players!
    and my advice... scout players don't worth 50 tokens. you can buy a lot players that have a little bit less quality than scout players, that make it possible to build a good team using them.
    Last edited by Tarek Abed; 12-26-2012 at 09:17 PM.

thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    All games want profit so it's normal to need tokens (moneys) if you want performance, but still you can make even without send moneys
    basically using money to win the game make it's impossible for every one to win it.
    You can be the best untill a point where money talks