Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: should I or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    Trying this stuff for 5 seasons, nothing..
    Where are you came from, and in which time there is the most NGE gens in your server?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Alleo, it seems hard for people with good servers to understand how bad your server is (and mine). There is nothing people. I checked it at all times for 6 seasons; nothing. Ok now that I let that out, my advice is for you to buy a scout on the first day of the season if you can find one ending in quality 4 or 9. I think for you it will be 54. Like the first reponder said, if that player is a striker with corner, free kick or one on one scorer ability, you can expect him to dominate. So ideally, he would be 22 years old and 54 quality but even if he is 23-24 years old and 53 quality, I would buy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    the new season is almost here, and i have just about enough tokens to buy a scout.

I'm not a token buyer nor do i do any offers for tokens.
    should I buy a scout or not?
    If i don't im likely to waste the 50T on useless bidding wars because my TL is full of ****
    but I need the experienced player's advice here, should I or not?
    Scouts are easy to buy, but the training rate on quite a lot of them you get are average so you struggle to get them any further than Scout every season. I kept one of my youths because he was 4 star going on 5 he will be well into 5 star at the season end before he drops to 4 star again, but his training suggests he will be up to scout by the end of next season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Alleo, it seems hard for people with good servers to understand how bad your server is (and mine). There is nothing people. I checked it at all times for 6 seasons; nothing. Ok now that I let that out, my advice is for you to buy a scout on the first day of the season if you can find one ending in quality 4 or 9. I think for you it will be 54. Like the first reponder said, if that player is a striker with corner, free kick or one on one scorer ability, you can expect him to dominate. So ideally, he would be 22 years old and 54 quality but even if he is 23-24 years old and 53 quality, I would buy him.
    alright thanks for the tip, greatly appreciate it
    magic3 likes this.

If on the start of a season there is scout 22 years old with few skill remaining from 7* why not. Also depends from a position you need in line up.

buy a striker, one on one scorer, age 22-24, quality ending 4 or 9
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12