Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr Mercury
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Mr Mercury

Thread: Season/level 2 league Champion tonight

Season/level 2 league Champion tonight

Well a turn up for the books, my nearest team to me lost to the 2nd from bottom team tonight leaving me 14 points clear, by my dodgy maths I think with only 12 points for grabs that makes that is that. I am unbeaten with just one draw, with CL semi tomorrow do I still use my boosters in the league to keep unbeaten run or just leave it as CL would be nice, 3-0 up from first leg and 2nd leg at home. Choices choices
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I'll be straight, CL would be worth more than an unbeaten record in season 2 for me. Season 2, a lot of abandoned teams so not as much challenge in most leagues (not all though, maybe yours has some active managers), but the finals of the CL? You can bet those managers are still playing, so you'll need to be at your best.
    Raykco likes this.

Champions League for sure... unbeaten league season is just a stat.
    Mr Mercury and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

J4th, you always put it so much more succintly than I ever could.
    Gamer_X likes this.

Definitely concentrate on the CL. So what if you lose the last 4 league games. You'll still have the trophy in your cabinet. Just go for the CL trophy as well. After all, once this Saturday comes, your league table will be meaningless anyway.

Good Luck in Champs League.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Peeps thanks for advice, you are right the league is just a stat. As for league with some in active teams, your right although the top half wasn't, at one point I had 3 others supporting the other team trying to give them more possession, I refrained on then doing it to them as I was that convinced of my team, worry about what my team did and not theirs lol. CL here I come (I hope) as next season as said in another thread is going to be one of consolidation with the boosters being none existent and try and at least concentrate on getting top 4 for CL. Will have to buy (players) and use tokens wisely.

Its all fun but I bet the competitive animal will come out next season .
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )