Thread: weird

Apprentice

weird

I'm surprised my keeper got injured lol how can he get injured? and for 6 days are you kidding me? -_-
    injuries are happening to me more than often now, I did a stretching exercise and my player got injured for 4 days,
    then i had a match 2 days ago my MC got injured for 11 days. Is Nordeus going bankrupt that they want even more tokens from players now?

Also i am a bit confused that how come every free kick my striker takes is stopped even by 1* keepers, he never seems to send it in the crowd and also ends up giving the other keeper a save

Pro
    why are you surprised keeper got injured? That's common in real life so I don't have a problem happening in this game either.

Apprentice
    i got my GK injured in a match and he is out for 14 days few season ago. nothing weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Loo View Post
    i got my GK injured in a match and he is out for 14 days few season ago. nothing weird.
    14 ???? what the hell happened to him lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    why are you surprised keeper got injured? That's common in real life so I don't have a problem happening in this game either.
    what could possibly happen that he got injured? he was just standing there and got a heart attack?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    what could possibly happen that he got injured? he was just standing there and got a heart attack?
    Why did Vito Mannone ever stand on the goal for Arsenal? Because 2 or 3 GKs in front of him were all injured at the same time. You sound very inexperienced if you think GKs cannot/do not get injured. As for types of injuries, they have the same injuries as your normal footballers: groin, hamstring, calf, knee, ankle, shoulder, back, etc.