Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Champions League Final - Match Preview

Arrow Champions League Final - Match Preview

This is the thread for you to post all the match previews for your Champions League final...

Match Preview for AEPRE FC v. Shogun FC will be posted on 20:00 ICT.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEDDY FC v AC IMREHEGY

First CL final, topped my group with 4W, 1D and 1L. The lost game was my first one , where I fielded a sub filled team as trying to be clever thinking I could have two whole squads for comps. I then swapped around a bit untill I came up with best team, The only difference in CL team and League team was the striker....one was doing well in league while the other was doing well in CL and stuck with it for the season, even though one was less in quality.

In knockout stages I won all fixtures as seen below on table.

The team I play is AC Imrehegy from Hungary...the formation that he has been using is 3N-1-2-3W-1, so 5 in opposition half.

I have played 4-5-1 wide diamond AML AMR through out...

Knock out results.
    Champions League Final - Match Preview-cl.jpg

Team to play final
    Champions League Final - Match Preview-team.jpg

He has an average squad of 21 and have average of 25

The other team that came out of my group got to semi final.

PS how do I get the photo not to be a thumb and to be large like others on here ???
    Last edited by leddy; 06-28-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Cage FC Vs Glory Hogs FC

I play my final at 19:55 against a tough, token squad. Every player with a special, even the subs. All 6-7 star. My team are 5 star average, got a couple of 6 and one seven, but there's a few 4* in there too. Solid players when it comes to the league, but for this ...

The team I face play a solid 4-4-2, exactly what I normally play. DO I change it up? or keep to the same tried and trusted? I'm dominated in every position, so any suggestions from CL vet's would be appreciated

I have a league game of course, at 4. And last night suffered injuries across my whole midfield. That was the league clincher game, so had to play it with my best. Now I don't have the strength in subs to cover, so it looks like I'll have to buy some red packs. Funny how that always happens eh?

FC Prigo vs Fk NeYmaaR

FC Prigo Lineup

Fk NeYmaaR lineup

I have a better team and expect a win tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    FC Prigo vs Fk NeYmaaR

FC Prigo Lineup

Fk NeYmaaR lineup

I have a better team and expect a win tonight!
    4-3W-3 is better for countering 4-3N1-2...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    4-3W-3 is better for countering 4-3N1-2...
    I'll start with a 4 4 2, if it went wrong I will change to 4 3w 3

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - PREVIEW

July Fourth vs gunners

July Fourth 119.6 - gunners 110.5

July Fourth tonight have a great chance to wrap up another historic treble with the Champions League Final against unexpected finalists gunners from Bulgaria who have fought a hard battle to deserve their place in the final after dramatically scoring the 4 goals they needed to progress in the semi-final after falling 1-4 behind on aggregate and their opponents aejn looked to have booked their place to play against July Fourth, July Fourth have been on terrific form on reaching the final, another 6-0-0 group stage followed by comfortable wins in the knockout stages most notably 6-0 against vito6a in the semi-final.

gunners however should not be underestimated just like beta united 2 seasons ago, gunners are a ranked outsider at 33/1 at the time of the last 16 draw but in the final as we know anything could happen and gunners could the type of team that are capable of giving July Fourth a real shock if July Fourth are not on their best game this evening, Their key players are their GK Yakubu Onah, left-back Jose Enrique (RL of Liverpool) and rightback free-kick taker Lefteris Kourkoutis, their top scorer is Bogdan Steriu with just 11 goals this season.

July Fourth are playing their 16th Champions League Final tonight and they have won 9 and lost 6 of the finals they have played so far, while gunners are just playing their 2nd Final and they are still searching for their first Champions League title.

Opponents Squad:

To Lift The Trophy: July Fourth 2/9, gunners 10/3
    90 Minute Match Odds: July Fourth 1/3, Draw 10/3, gunners 8/1

Goals U/O 2.5: Under 11/10, Over 4/6
    Both teams to score: No 4/6, Yes 11/10

First Goalscorer:
    Michu 4/1
    Papaleo 6/1
    Miku 7/1
    O'Sullivan 15/2
    de Costa 8/1
    Steriu 8/1
    Pietropaolo 9/1
    Odrich 10/1
    Vestergaard 12/1
    Diamond 12/1
    Alvarez 12/1
    Hauser 14/1
    Stuart 16/1
    Any Other 9/1

Kick-Off is at 21.04 UK time. Live Updates will of course will appear here just like any other final we have been involved with.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

After winning the league we are preparing for CL final today

Well off out for an afternoon stroll with the players before the 16.54 KO, strange time for such a momentous occasion but I guess we are all at the foot of TV schedules. The final is being played at the great Amsterdam arena where the great Ajax side of the early 1970's and mid to late 1990's play their home matches.

We hope to get our first CL cup under the belt and maybe one day be held up in the same breath as those Ajax sides of for Wins (4).
    The players of leddy FC are fit, morale good..My last team talk will be go out and play without fear as you have all season..attack attack attack....reataining the league for a 2nd season has sunk in, now today they can go out and make history for this young club.

The fans of both sides are mingling in the centre of Amsterdam where wine,woman and song(spliff) are the order of the day.
    The deep red/black colours of leddy FC can be seen on flags and replica shirts.

The aftermath of the final will come later good or bad news, whatever happens I am a proud manager whose team has reached its first final in its first season in the CL................................................ lol
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Champions League Final - Match Preview
    Shogun FC v. AEPRE FC
    Kick-off: 1:46 ICT (Saturday morning)

Team Comparison

Shogun FC
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond
    Position in League: 1st (64 pts)

AEPRE FC
    Formation: 3W-1-3W-1-2
    Position in League: 1st (67 pts)

Road to the Finals
    Shogun FC
    Group Stage: Group A: 5-1-0 (W-D-L)
    Round 1: D 1-1 fc Borovice (H)
    Round 2: W 5-0 Trading FC (A)
    Round 3: W 2-0 Syarif FC (A)
    Round 4: W 2-0 Syarif FC (H)
    Round 5: W 5-1 fc Borovice (A)
    Round 6: W 14-0 Trading FC (H)

Knockout Stage
    1/8 Round: bt LOLO FC 4-1, 7-0 (Away first)
    1/4 Round: bt sukajadi cs 2-0, 5-0 (Home first)
    Semifinals: bt Bernd FC 2-0, 4-0 (Home first)

AEPRE FC
    Group Stage: Group H: 6-0-0 (W-D-L)
    Round 1: bt Limusnunggal FC 2-1 (H)
    Round 2: bt Hoai FC 7-0 (A)
    Round 3: bt BESIKTAS J.K. 5-0 (A)
    Round 4: bt BESIKTAS J.K. 3-1 (H)
    Round 5: bt Limusnunggal FC 2-1 (A)
    Round 6: bt Hoai FC (H) 10-0 (H)

Knockout Stage
    1/8 Round: bt Hai Vu FC 4-1, 2-1 (Away first)
    1/4 Round: bt Viet Hoang FC (SCOUT BUYER) 2-2, 4-0 (Away first)
    Semifinals: bt FC 40 HATIPLAR 1-1, 3-1 (Away first)

Match Preview
    AEPRE FC sets to beat Shogun FC in the Champions League final.

Both of the teams comes into the final as league champions. Shogun FC will be playing on 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond, with their best possible lineup. AEPRE FC, who just stunned another French team, Antoine FC with a score of 12-0, will be keeping the formation that they used on that match, which is 3W-1-3W-1-2, also with their best lineup. Falcao, despite being appeared on the official match programme cover, he's not going to start today, as in-form Didier Drogba will be playing over his position, which that definitely means that his winning of AEPRE FC Player of the Season award in jeopardy. David Torres, will still be playing as ST for Shogun FC.

Lineups

Outright
    AEPRE FC 1/3
    Shogun FC 4/1

Scorer
    July Fourth to score anytime and AEPRE FC to win: 1/4
    Drogba to score anytime and AEPRE FC to win: 3/1
    Torres to score anytime and Shogun FC to win: 6/1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast