Thread: Is this fair? or is it a way for nordeus to take our tokens??? watch screenshots!

Is this fair? or is it a way for nordeus to take our tokens??? watch screenshots!

ok so i lost 17 tokens for a player and didnt get the player...bad luck i agree...BUT...watch the screenshots...i lost the player to someone that DIDNT have the 3M to complete the purchase (he is -1M in budget) and the player isnt even in his player list AFTER the purchase...so is this fair? legal? bug? or a way for nordeus to get our token????

Is this fair? or is it a way for nordeus to take our tokens??? watch screenshots!-auction1.jpgIs this fair? or is it a way for nordeus to take our tokens??? watch screenshots!-auction2.jpgIs this fair? or is it a way for nordeus to take our tokens??? watch screenshots!-auction3.jpg

Nothing wrong with the cash, it's the same for all of us. You just need enough money to make the initial bid, then you can keep going to win the player even if you go into negative balance. The player is not yet in his squad because he has too many players, it's something like what happens with youth players, he has 7 days to make room for them.

Why does he have 6 subs and 5 reserves, though? Anyone know the answer?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    1st: about money if u are negative in money u have 7days(if i'm not remember wrong) to pay it,after 7days if your team still in negative the system will start to sell your players,begin from the best down.
    2nd: about the other bidder full squad,it's possible that he sell/fire 1 of his player be4 bid with u and the system just not update it yet,result on your picture.And it's normal,cus sometime it take up to 1-2days 4 the new player appear in the winner team(from outside view)

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    1st: about money if u are negative in money u have 7days(if i'm not remember wrong) to pay it,after 7days if your team still in negative the system will start to sell your players,begin from the best down.
    2nd: about the other bidder full squad,it's possible that he sell/fire 1 of his player be4 bid with u and the system just not update it yet,result on your picture.And it's normal,cus sometime it take up to 1-2days 4 the new player appear in the winner team(from outside view)
    Are you sure that we have 7 days to settle negative balance? Coz I have -10M right now

I dont want system to sell my best players automatically ......

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Are you sure that we have 7 days to settle negative balance? Coz I have -10M right now

I dont want system to sell my best players automatically ......
    See 'Negative balance in finances' in the help section.

It states:
    "In case you fail to clear your debt in 7 days, after the 7th day, your players will be sold automatically in order to pay of the debt. The first ones to go, are the most expensive players in your squad (and usually, the best ones). One player is sold each day until your debt is cleared".
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-26-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

What does he need that player for, hes got like 6 strikers already in the squad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Going back to the screen shot above, forget the scouts, every player a 5*, the poster showing the screen shot is L4 also same as me.
    I've been saying for ages now there is a huge imbalance on servers, this only goes to prove the difference in the players available on each server. I've seen the same differences on so many L4 teams in the negotiations.
    With the exception of one night when I must have caught a good server I've never seen more than 4* 30 on my own server.
    My squad has cost circa 60m take away the three scouts, I have one 5* as of yesterday and he is homegrown bought him two seasons ago. I have three 3* the rest 4s.
    His squad has cost 50m.
    So not only is my server being kept to 3 star we are paying top whack for them, Eg. 3*28/29 ST 3.2-3.5m

IMO there are servers being developed where the whole value of the game is changing, this along with the skill points being awarded points to a slowing down in development where Avg squad quality will be far less than is currently the normal.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What does he need that player for, hes got like 6 strikers already in the squad.
    Maybe because of SA and because he's close to 6 stars
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook