Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By herdo
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: win at all costs???

Pro

win at all costs???

Level 6, my toughest season so far. Yesterday I overtook 1st place due to him losing, i'm now 2 points ahead, one game to go. He's just added me as a friend, which I'll accept, just to see what he does. I'm expecting him to try kill my team with friendlies. .

anyone think its right or fair to do this? I

Addicted
    Accept only if you are going to watch the game to cancel any friendlies that may come up.

You could also accept the request after the game.

Pro
    No I've already accepted to see what he'll do, maybe just enjoyed the competition this season and wants to get in the same league next season. He's supported pretty much every opponent I've played and when I played him the other day he used hard tackling and injured 2 players lol!

Just want to see if he'll stoop as low as to play a friendly before the last game today

Pro
    Yup played a friendly 5 mins before my game, he won. How ever I managed to substitute 9 players and my starting 11 was fine

Oh and I won my league game and won the league! Quite sad he was that desperate to win though! ****er!
    shwanko07 and Tom Millson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yup played a friendly 5 mins before my game, he won. How ever I managed to substitute 9 players and my starting 11 was fine

Oh and I won my league game and won the league! Quite sad he was that desperate to win though! ****er!
    This makes me happy, well done bud.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice

congrats man, you won even though he tried so hard, i wish you could rub it in his face now lol

What an asshole, he is!
    shwanko07 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    yeah, it was obvious he was gunna do that. unbelievably sad indeed so congrats mate
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

why not friend him after u play ur last match?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    I wanted to see if a grown man would actually stoop so low, just to win a stupid computer Game lol. If I'd have waited til after my game he obviously wouldn't have played a friendly. Tbh I wasn't that bothered about winning the league until he started supporting all my opponents