Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dimdim1
  • 1 Post By dimdim1

Thread: Τoughest season so far after 7 levels

Dreamer

Τoughest season so far after 7 levels

Well and the end i manage it to win my league after a very tough and hard competition.
    I was all the way second till the last game when my basic opponent had a draw and gone 2 p behind me...

Surely the biggest competition i had so far as there were 4 active managers (5 with me) the 3 lost some games but gave us hard time as the draw us or won us ...

Many diffuculties with my lovely 4-5-1 V ,i changed it to 4-1-2-1-2 in my last games and i think that gave the title...i have to reconsider my formation or make some adjustments as my team is getting older and older every season.

Gave a very bad time in 2 T buyers in the CL but in the semis i decided to pass as the T buyer was very tough and my league was a priority.

I am pretty sure that L8 with no T and with my wings very tired after 5 seasons and over 150 games (with the friendlies and the Cl games) have reached their limit.

The only inspiring and lets say good thing from Nord IDIOTS was the 4 active teams and the 3 in a row T buyers in the CL...

Lets hope its gonna be the same in L8 also...

Cheers,have a nice new season
    Last edited by dimdim1; 06-29-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

yepp it was my toughest season with many active manager and 10% difference in quality between 1st and 5th .. ironically 2nd to 4th finished with same points with GD deciding between them, but i finished 16 points ahead of them, thanks to winning all my matches while they taken points of each others ... so strangely it was my hardest and the easiest league in the same time !!!
    but i can feel is getting harder and harder
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    if they fix at LEAST the situation of match up active teams to the same league its gonna be a step progress to the game.

I am not waiting anything special but as u said 5-6 active teams is a progress ..i remember a post from an oldy level manager in my begginning that the game will be more addicted in future levels if u compete active managers ..he had so truth in his words

For the rest i can't understand all the frustustion about frinedlies (its so easy to avoid them by ignoring or deleting teams which make u suffer from friendlies that i don't understand what's the big issue about it.
    As for the IDIOTS it's a step that they finally decide to do something to satisfy their clients..

As for the rest problem of this game i am not waiting any changes as 6 levels ago..

cheers
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

I suffered with 4-5-1 V-style heavily, too. On matchday 23-25 I wasted a 7 points lead and could grab the title with a 4-0 at the 4th after switching like you from 4-5-1V to 4-1-2-1-2.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -