Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: CUP opponents

CUP opponents

i have a question. why do i alawys get a higher-league oponent in cup? im in 8th league and all my opponents in any edition since 1st level were same or +1 or +2. ive never got a player from lower league. why?

when i was in 7th league ive played with guy from 9th league -- that means --- guy from 9th league draws me as his oponent from 7th league

why ive never had any luck to get lower-level oponent?

Because your an active manager with a good team for your level, It is the same for ourselves as well.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

and you think its fair? i have to play less or maybe i have to buy 4 players with 1 star to decrease my team-strength?

i think its bulls#it...
    Last edited by FC Neurode; 06-29-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Neurode View Post
    and you think its fair? i have to play less or maybe i have to buy 4 players with 1 star to decrease my team-strength?

i think its bulls#it...
    Why do you want a low lvled opponent anyway? The high lvled opponent you get would be very inactive, might even throw out an unchanged side, you still have an edge over his team as you could still possibly tactically win it.

players from +2 levels above me have players with 7-8 stars in team; defenders like them clean out all my attacks and i can do a s#it with it no matter which tactic i set against them. even those very inactive are too strong for me - im usually dropped out of CUP in preeliminations, maybe once i was in ladder-part of it.

i think i have to stop spending real money for tokens to avoid transfers that coud increasemy team strenghth too much and maybe in 4-5 seasons from now i will be weak enough to win CUP.

thats why i think its bulls#it : im buying tokens to get a better team and win some trophies. its a paradox because the better i am the harder it gets to win a CUP.
    Last edited by FC Neurode; 06-29-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Neurode View Post

i think its bulls#it...
    No. I don't think its fair, I was the one that wrote a big topic about the cup format being a major disadvantage due to each team in the cup being drawn to quality. A team 2 levels above you could buy scouts and blow you out the water.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...dvantaged.html
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

and again im out of CUP before it has even started. 2nd round is max i could get.

no buying tokens till i win a CUP - you asked for it. great job.