Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Equal points/goals

Banned

Exclamation Equal points/goals

In my leage have 2 teams who finished with absolutely equal stats.They have equal points equal scored goals equal admitted.They are in 3-th and 4-th place,team who finish in 4 won 2 game vs this who finish 3-th.If game follow football rules its not correct.In this case its not very important because both teams qualify for CL but if this was battle for 4-th place its not fair.
    Screens tomorrow.

looking forward to the screenshot
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Between 3rd and 4th I wouldn't worry about it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Between 3rd and 4th I wouldn't worry about it.
    Yes but like i say if battle is for 4-5 place if you loose 1-st place that ?I just notice that this is not correct.Maybe right place for this is in bug reports/Screens tomorrow if admins want can move topic in bug section

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Yes but like i say if battle is for 4-5 place if you loose 1-st place that ?I just notice that this is not correct.Maybe right place for this is in bug reports/Screens tomorrow if admins want can move topic in bug section
    Think about a guy that got eliminated from the CUP semi-finals, he lost first leg 3-0 and the other team forfeit the second leg and so he got a 3-0 win, then the team that forfeit still went through to the final!!!
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*