Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Peanut Labs - Has anyone successfully completed a survey from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Maybe it would be a good idea to create a walkthrough for some of these Surveys?
    is not that simple.. each one is different, you need to guess the right answer and that is variable.. i was disqualified many times before starting to read through the Qs what they are interested in and give them the right answers
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    is not that simple.. each one is different, you need to guess the right answer and that is variable.. i was disqualified many times before starting to read through the Qs what they are interested in and give them the right answers
    Is there a way of finding out what they're looking for or is it a case of trial and error?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Is there a way of finding out what they're looking for or is it a case of trial and error?
    most often is about reading the tendency and which company is doing the market reseach, ex: there was some period with majority of big money surveys were about IT people & softwares, for supermarket was about sainsbury, i discovered that when i tick ASDA, TESCO ..etc. and then most of QS were about sainsbury, so next time i answered more about sainsbury, and Bingo .. bcz i guess when a company like sainsbury do a market research, it will not be regarding one product but many other products and marketing aspects, so you have to expect more surveys to come, and this is why i started to put sainsbury more as main shopping supermarket thus got less disqualification

another thing to consider is to read from the QSs, ex: someone ask about if i work in telecommunication, or marketing or sales..etc. you sure know that you must pick telecommunication, bcz it is not often mentioned so must be what they are targeting, then once they start more QS about cables, and if we hire 3rd party companies, you need to think if they want to target companies to sell cables to, or are trying to find business for 3rd party who will install it for them , you can only know that with some luck and experience to read for whom they do those market research, if they ask more about cables, then they want to sell it to me, if they ask more about if i used subcontractors or third parties and prices, you know they want to know how much is our budget for 3rd party and our experience with them , ..... look at it like a poker game and you need to read what other have in hand from their QSs
    Last edited by shwanko07; 06-29-2013 at 11:08 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Some good advice there... I'll keep it in mind when i next attempt a 'gives you peanuts' labs survey, cheers.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

win 34 T twice and some 17 token. try once for 8 T but it take so much time. Try only the one more than 15T
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

in 5 months, all i had from peanuts labs showing off was a 9 t offer i completed. for the rest, it was and still is empty every time i click it.

Completed two out of like 20...

Peanut Labs - Has anyone successfully completed a survey from them?-anket-hata.jpg

i am help

anketler görünmüyor yardım edermisiniz?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12