Page 117 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

  1. #1161
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    should i sign this player,
    Season 42-sans-titre.png
    1 AM-ST 35 shadow strike but 25 yo and long injured
    1 AM-LAM 34 no SA 30 yo good peformance
    1 RAM RM 34 no SA 30
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  2. #1162
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    should i sign this player,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	9467
    1 AM-ST 35 shadow strike but 25 yo and long injured
    1 AM-LAM 34 no SA 30 yo good peformance
    1 RAM RM 34 no SA 30
    26 SKP from next star means too much for me ... I wouldn't sign him as only 14 days left for this season...wait for seniors opinion ...
    Last edited by FCB; 07-12-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  3. #1163
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    26 SKP from next star means too much for me ... I wouldn't sign him as only 14 days left for this season...wait for seniors opinion ...
    scout with 3 good position and SA correct is really rare, 2 season is for sure, if it was about day 5 sur i would sign him
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  4. #1164
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    scout with 3 good position and SA correct is really rare, 2 season is for sure, if it was about day 5 sur i would sign him
    I agree ... I got similar player on Day 9 who is 24 yo 39Q and 9 SKP to next star ...now he is 6 SKP to next star ...
    Last edited by FCB; 07-12-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  5. #1165
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I agree ... I got similar player on Day 9 who is 24 yo 39Q and 9 SKP to next star ...now he is 6 SKP to next star ...
    in fact, if this player can play for me 2.5 season, i can signe him. but for 1,5 season it doesn't w0rth. He is a low trainer
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  6. #1166
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    in fact, if this player can play for me 2.5 season, i can signe him. but for 1,5 season it doesn't w0rth. He is a low trainer
    yes thats true ..but if he gets next star with in this season then he will be 7* ...next season he will drop to 6 * and next to next season he will be 5* ...so total 2.5 seasons ...if he wont reach 7* star then he will be only for 1.5 seasons
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  7. #1167
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,134


    Good game in cup last night

  8. #1168
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,134
    League today:





    Very important game if we want to get close to top4.





    Draw is enough in CL to remain first

  9. #1169
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    should i sign this player,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	9467
    1 AM-ST 35 shadow strike but 25 yo and long injured
    1 AM-LAM 34 no SA 30 yo good peformance
    1 RAM RM 34 no SA 30
    ofc you should, he is Austrian!

    But to be honest, I would buy a scout 10day into a season. Even if he is a great one like this. with 22yo and some skillpoints more he would be perfect, all attacking midfield positions + shadow is just incredible.

    I dont know about your server, but I can buy 18yo 5*, near 6* pretty fast trainers for 1-3T at the end of the season. Just buy a few of them. because of their training speed, they will catch up to a scout pretty fast (if you ignore the SA, with a SA you need to invest some green packs.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

    ███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

  10. #1170
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505
    A good 6-0 win away to Barcelona who are in 5th place and semi active player ( not as good as the name suggests) now resting for last CL game a home win will see me top of group.
    Shadow likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer