Page 188 of 224 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

  1. #1871
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by DakAfcB View Post
    +19

    Forum record for biggest winning margin in the league is 26 points held by Spornybol.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #1872
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Season 42-untitled.jpg

    1-0 for us home and then we lost (don't ask us or why) with 3-1 away so we will watch the final at TV

    Everything was on maximum (moral superb - full), condition (99 to all players), win bonus 10M/10M + bonus possesion +3 for us

  3. #1873
    Pro ppturano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Cosenza, Italy
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    ppturano is inter 's fan ? no
    Yes, I'm a INTERNAZIONALE FC Supporter.

    But I hate Juventus, AC Milan is indifferent to me
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18


    5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

    16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

    my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

  4. #1874
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	10002

    1-0 for us home and then we lost (don't ask us or why) with 3-1 away so we will watch the final at TV

    Everything was on maximum (moral superb - full), condition (99 to all players), win bonus 10M/10M + bonus possesion +3 for us
    Not like you to lose, even when your not playing well in a game, lady luck normally helps you win in difficult situations. Anyways... There is always next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #1875
    Addicted Chester FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Forum record for biggest winning margin in the league is 26 points held by Spornybol.
    July do you remember those records? or records are written somewhere?

  6. #1876
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    July do you remember those records? or records are written somewhere?
    there is a topic with some records

  7. #1877
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    League News - DragonRojo's 26-0-0 GONE BUST!!!
    A 1-1 draw to haze club 90 have put DragonRojo's hope for 26-0-0 gone bust! But however, DragonRojo have already sealed their 5th league title last night by destroying Palace FC 7-0.

    haze club 90 currently sits at 6th place. He has upsetted so many top classed teams by drawing DragonRojo, beaten Peace FC and AEPRE FC. They earned the status of "Southampton". The team visually looks very easy to beat, but actually, they are feeding the beast with 4-4-1-1 formation. In their past 3 seasons, they have faced similar kind of team in term of "Southampton", which includes a Polish team (L2), Hercules FC (L3) and OCS BRIGADE (L4). In the 35T league, the "Southampton" team is currently Underdogs FC.
    July Fourth likes this.

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  8. #1878
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not like you to lose, even when your not playing well in a game, lady luck normally helps you win in difficult situations. Anyways... There is always next season.
    next season we will play with this team, we will take 1 more striker and that's all no reason to buy more, if it will be to win, we will win with that team too, if no, no

  9. #1879
    Pro ppturano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Cosenza, Italy
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    there is a topic with some records
    can I have the link, thanks
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18


    5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

    16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

    my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

  10. #1880
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    League News - DragonRojo's 26-0-0 GONE BUST!!!
    A 1-1 draw to haze club 90 have put DragonRojo's hope for 26-0-0 gone bust! But however, DragonRojo have already sealed their 5th league title last night by destroying Palace FC 7-0.

    haze club 90 currently sits at 6th place. He has upsetted so many top classed teams by drawing DragonRojo, beaten Peace FC and AEPRE FC. They earned the status of "Southampton". The team visually looks very easy to beat, but actually, they are feeding the beast with 4-4-1-1 formation. In their past 3 seasons, they have faced similar kind of team in term of "Southampton", which includes a Polish team (L2), Hercules FC (L3) and OCS BRIGADE (L4). In the 35T league, the "Southampton" team is currently Underdogs FC.
    Nice results :P