Page 37 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Yes they did, because my MANAGER level went up. The only consolation is with that though, as I was playing in a league level higher than I should have been, all the players in my scout list, were 7*, to compensate for the difference. Yesterday afternoon, I splashed out and bought 3 of them and so despite the fact that they lost a star, they are still 6* and nearing 7.
    That's great, i buy a good amount of scouts each season and only get 2, maybe 3 seasons out of them, so if i could possibly get in the same situation as you in a few more levels that'd be right up my street.

doubtful though, as i'm only level 4 atm, and it only happens on higher level servers?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

When I first started playing (last August), it was because a Fb friend suggested the game. When I was in that initial season, he was level 5. I have therefore always trailed him, until now. He has missed a couple of promotions while I have been progressing. And now we are both level 13, and have been put in the same league. So roll on my matches against FC Manchester.
    Sxrenity and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    That's great, i buy a good amount of scouts each season and only get 2, maybe 3 seasons out of them, so if i could possibly get in the same situation as you in a few more levels that'd be right up my street.

doubtful though, as i'm only level 4 atm, and it only happens on higher level servers?
    I had that happen to me in earlier seasons. As a level 5 manager, I played in L6 league, and the following season as a L6 manager, I was in L7 league.
    LONDON CITY

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    in my league there are only very weak teams, but two strong teams: us and Asd Guaranum2011

Asd Guaranum2011 is the team of a friend of facebook, is a scout buyer that reinforces his team with scouts every season. In last season was our great rival, drew twice with us, won all the other matches played and he win the league. Last Season (season 5) was the only one where we have not won the league.
    Same here, league lv 5 is not a big challenge like last year but still cannot be complacent because last 2 games are against the 2 title challangers
    ppturano likes this.

My fixtures are within 2 hours of each other too and I have a couple within 15 minutes?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

My new league line-up.

Season 42-untitled.jpg
    LONDON CITY

FCB
    My League ... looks like I can make it this time ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

There is a 22 yo scout I am thinking about although I have a 19yo 5* GK who I can get to scout as is fast trainer and my reserve gk is a 3* youth, so my question is do I need two great gk?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    There is a 22 yo scout I am thinking about although I have a 19yo 5* GK who I can get to scout as is fast trainer and my reserve gk is a 3* youth, so my question is do I need two great gk?
    you do not.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    My fixtures are within 2 hours of each other too and I have a couple within 15 minutes?
    if you are referring to the 3 hour rule Nordeus is implementing, they said it would take a month so I am thinking one more season of bad scheduling is ahead of us.