Page 112 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Same here today ^^ for my level 4 team; The other manager not present, my squad much better all-round, I was at home, the win would have put me into 2nd in the league ... I had about 70% possession - they beat me 1-0 It seemed like it didn't matter what I did today, I may as well not have been there making changes. This is the team I have spent on ... whereas with my level 3 total non token team are getting better results.

The engine seems to punish people who spend. The other day I bought both L&R wingers, both got injured very first game I played them. Go figure ... doesn't make sense, they're really terrible at listening to the cries for changes too.

I'm not saying I should win every match, but the whole injury thing, and the weird results make the game unbearable at times. No wonder so many dead squads.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-10-2013 at 04:08 PM.

With almost 1/3 of the season played, level 3 Securas GT team's Coach can now state clearly what the team's objectives are.

"Being a low budget team, we were pessimistic about our chances at all competitions. We were the underdogs at the cup, even though we managed to go through to the Qualifying round. There we proudly fell, and even though a friendly match Troll quite damaged our chances of turning the tables on the 2nd hand, we belieev the oponent deserved the win.
    Concerning the league, after analysing the competition's quality, we set as our primary goal to achieve promotion to the level 4 League. With nine matches already played, we are pretty confident that goal will be achieved, with relative ease. So we can now set more ambicious goals regarding the main competition. We'll be doing our best to asure a place on next seasons CL, and try to finish the season unbeatten at home."

With 8 matches played, the Portuguese team had 5 winnings and 3 draws, placing it on the third place of the league, 2 points down of the leader. With this morning's tough home win (2-1), they wrose temporarilly to the first spot.
    Regarding the Champions league, the manager sets some more modest goals.

"Being 2nd place on the group stage, with 7 points in 4 games, we want to go through this round. After that, each round we clear will be a major win. We were the underdogs in this group too, so if we reach the next fase, we will have surpassed all expectations."

Later this evening, Securas G.T. will play a decisive match away, against 3rd place FC Bingöl, and a win can garantee them a place in the next fase, if the group's leader doesn't loose to the last placed team.
    Maranwe likes this.

AEPRE FC 35 6-0 Trolling Stones (Morgan O'Bree)
    A very superb performance from AEPRE FC, where they managed to beat their expected results. Sensational stuffs from Pramote Nisoknilkul, who scored a goal and two assists, plus creating lots of chances in this match. Also a credit for the new signing Jeroen El Addouly, who creates chances, great defensive effort and a goal.

Manager Points
    Khairul Nordin-8 (POTW)
    Pramote Nisoknilkul-8 (+3)
    Abdullah Duman-4 (+1)
    Osvaldo da Costa-3
    Albert Bilbao-3
    Casper Jensen-3
    Henry Vorm-2
    Jeroen El Addouly-2 (+2)
    Wayne Smith-1
    Mohd Othman-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    "Being a low budget team, we were pessimistic about our chances at all competitions. We were the underdogs at the cup, even though we managed to go through to the Qualifying round. There we proudly fell, and even though a friendly match Troll quite damaged our chances of turning the tables on the 2nd hand, we belieev the oponent deserved the win.
    Concerning the league, after analysing the competition's quality, we set as our primary goal to achieve promotion to the level 4 League. With nine matches already played, we are pretty confident that goal will be achieved, with relative ease. So we can now set more ambicious goals regarding the main competition. We'll be doing our best to asure a place on next seasons CL, and try to finish the season unbeatten at home."
    I like it when teams are content with goals like this rather than " omg i spent hundreds of tokens and i only won 3-0 against a bot and I will win my league with just 5 points difference" Hope you get what you aim for and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    I like it when teams are content with goals like this rather than " omg i spent hundreds of tokens and i only won 3-0 against a bot and I will win my league with just 5 points difference" Hope you get what you aim for and more!
    I'm with you on this one big ditto good luck Flinger
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

We are in the next round in cup:

Yesterday draw in league with good active opponent:

Today game in league is our best display this season:

League table:

Well it sure looks better in league. This season I will not improve morale of a players just to see how will they react.

A boring CL match, oposing FC Bingöl to Securas GT, with very few goal chances, ended in a draw 0-0.

The Portuguese team dominated possession, but Bingöl had more shots, most of them blocked by the oposition defenders. The only real highlight was the injury of the striker Marc Ribas. The Spanish player will be out for 6 days, with an Hamstring strain.

This score benefits the Blue-Grey team, as a draw on the last match will be enough to make them advance to the next stage of the competition.

PS: Thanks to all the suporters. We hope we can live up to your expectations.

Good win to qualify for knockout stage
    Shadow and tongly45 like this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

an other injured, grrrrrrr
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP E ROUND 5

Radri FC 1-4 July Fourth

Radri FC 116.4 5-3N-2 - July Fourth 124.6 3N-1-4-1-1 then 63 minutes dandelion

July Fourth were out to prove to our opponents today that their win was nothing but a fluke in the first round of group fixtures in this seasons CL... We got off to flyer in the 4th minute when Miku fired us infront from 25 meters, Radri were on the back foot for the remainder of the first half as Pietropaolo and Malik both should of scored before HT, but Miku was the difference between the 2 teams as on 49 minutes scored again with a brilliant strike inside the area and had an effort blocked on 55 minutes and it went for a corner for Miku to cross in for Pietropaolo to header it in for 3-0, Radri then enjoyed a decent spell afterwards with McCluskey having a couple of efforts denied before Matia's double corner found Senturk to get a consolation for the home team, just as the game was heading for a full time, Miku had one last effort that beat the keeper in the closing stages to grab a well deserved hatrick.

Goals: Miku (4,49,83 HAT) Pietropaolo (55) Senturk (72) MOTM: Miku.

Team Talk: We played well once again tonight and doing enough to ensure we qualified for the knockout stages... Chainat also lost to GALATASARAY tonight which means we are group winners with a game to spare so our final game against Chainat is a dead rubber for us but Chainat and Radri are still fighting it out to get through to the KO stages. Miku so far this season has been amazing.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*