Page 179 of 224 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Carousel View Post
    i wasn't power training i was training the whole team
    training or power training both will reduce condition of the players so dont do any training when you have match with in 5 hours ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

League round 23

Perfect Tactics 2-0 Al Alhy FC

Perfect Tactics: 66.1, butterfly | Al Alhy FC: 56.1, 4-4-2 classic

Nothing much to report here. League is done and dusted and we gave our reserves a chance to play. A double from defender Goff from corners sealed a very boring and dull game. The NGE troll was definitely around

Goals: Goff (2', 33')

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    won 2 on the spin my 4-3-3...........all out hard attacking appears to be working for now...5 points off 4th and I play them tomorrow...interesting

Exclamation

Another big step forward for Zwietracht Frankfurt. Today the Team won the second and home leg against the fabulous playing Team Turzas United. After we one the first leg with an hard fighting, and strategy switching opponent, it seems like we got them this time out of breath. While Turzas United change there Setup 4 Times, we stayed focused in our Setup, only made the normal changing on the long walker positions. The result was an clear 5:0 win. The Team has now the Chance to win the first Triple. Thanks goes out to our Fans and Supporters.
    pnr8555 and Flinger like this.

Apprentice
    5-1 win away in the league for me, meaning we need just 1 win to secure our first league title for 3 seasons! the improbable awats in 10 minutes. away leg and a 3-1 deficit in the champions league. made a late decision and were gunna go for it. will report what happens, stranger things have happened in this game
    flatthg likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

an other time have problems with 4411, goaless draw with a team 8Q lower but 1 point is enough to archive our 3rd league champion in a row.
    tommorrow, in CUP final, our opponent will also play 4411. hope for the best
    flatthg likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Apprentice
    yeah, wasnt to be. 1-0 down with minutes to go
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

we are the new league champions

after the defeat of last season, we have taken the title of league champions

this for us is the fifth league title in 6 seasons

for us today is a day of celebration.....

...... and we celebrate in the best way

We have invested a lot of money to have a fantastic party and have the best special guest: the blonde canadian hot girl Pamela Denise Anderson is our super testimonial to celebrate our victories in this season!

The very beautiful blonde sexy star Pamela Anderson has arrived a few hours ago in Milan, Italy, with a very expensive private flight booked by our company, and has participated as a guest of honour at our party for celebrate winning the league.

The President of our team he said: "Last season we lost the championship, take back now the league title is a great joy for us, which is why we wanted to give our fans a great day of celebration. For this reason we wanted for our party a special guest, we could choose an Italian woman but we chose Pamela because she is a famous woman all over the world. Pamela to many years has been one of the best in the world. Like Pamela in six seasons we have won a lot and we want to win again for many times just to stay the best in the world for many seasons. In our industry we are as Pamela in its work: the best. For this reason Pamela is the perfect ambassador for our team! "The President added: "It was a really nice party, fantastic, spectacular .... we hope to make a similar party for celebrate our victory in the Champions League"

Pamela said: "I ​​am very happy to have been chosen as the face of one of the most prestigious teams in the Top Eleven.TRIPLETE FC are a top team, and make the godmother of a top team is always an honor and a pleasure. For this reason when I was searched I immediately said yes and and I quickly made the suitcases to be in Italy as soon as possible" Pamela has also made a promise: " From today I am a supporter of TRIPLETE FC, indeed I am the first supporter of TRIPLETE FC, we have won a lot, the cup 2 times, 5 times the championship and we have a chance to win the Champions League for the fifth consecutive time, if this happens I will celebrate the fifth Champions League trophy with a nice surprise"
    flatthg, tongly45 and Ljepoje like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    "Let's hope we have the gods of T11 on our side, and that they deliver a troll miracle "
    Prophetic sentence!!!

After Securas GT beat it's opponent of the day, with a convincing 3-0, and temporarily took the first place, LACOSTE FC couldn't do better than a 1 goal draw against a weaker team.
    With this result Securas GT is now in the TOP of the league, one point ahead, with 3 games to go...

Miracle Trolls DO exist !!!!!

"We are obviously excited with this event, but we need to be cautious, as we're playing One Direction tomorrow, and they may cost us the tittle. Let's focus on the remaining days and leave the celebrations for the end of the last match"
    Last edited by Flinger; 07-24-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    flatthg likes this.

Arsene Wenger because of Kampung F.C?
    After they have been knocked out of the Champions League by Kampung F.C, their arch enemy, both AEPRE FC have no chances tp wom trophies this season, and received the status of Arsene Wenger. A very hopeless season which they were thought that this is going to be epic, but thanks to Kampung F.C who brought the team to their biggest drop down in the team history, new servers, more active players and token buyers, even a scout buyer in the league have pretty much reduced the chances of them winning trophies, which the era of the new Arsene Wenger have begun. Not just that, Eden Hazard and John Terry, who just been sold have gone to win trophy at their new club! This is insane! Since they noticed these changes at the start of the season, they immediately unfriended Kampung F.C, while Bob Cooper, the manager of Kampung still try to sent many friend requests, but all rejected with the same reason "Thank you for such a terrible season, I will never trust you again!"

BUT...Looking at the bright side

The tickets for AEPRE FC Forum Trophy have gone on promotion! An oil company Turtoise-Oil have hosted a prize draw for their customers, when they refill their tank with their oil, they got a raffle ticket which can be filled in for 10 FREE tickets to AEPRE FC Forum Trophy aganist Papaleo Legends at the Estadio Aboulle. Which Didier Drogba, Ivor Hardy and Bryan Andersson have been involved in the prize draw ceremony, which the winner will be handed the tickets at their home. The instant noodle company "Nooby Noodles" have also features Ivor Hardy's face on their cup as well, this ensures AEPRE FC's bright future in the next season, without the fear of Kampung F.C...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-24-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    July Fourth and flatthg like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC