Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Rookie
    for now...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Goran Gregor View Post
    for now...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Who did you suffer defeat to in the league?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

The dominance continued

Kupujem trofej KUPA. Ponude PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Arsene Wenger because of Kampung F.C?
    After they have been knocked out of the Champions League by Kampung F.C, their arch enemy, both AEPRE FC have no chances tp wom trophies this season, and received the status of Arsene Wenger. A very hopeless season which they were thought that this is going to be epic, but thanks to Kampung F.C who brought the team to their biggest drop down in the team history, new servers, more active players and token buyers, even a scout buyer in the league have pretty much reduced the chances of them winning trophies, which the era of the new Arsene Wenger have begun. Not just that, Eden Hazard and John Terry, who just been sold have gone to win trophy at their new club! This is insane! Since they noticed these changes at the start of the season, they immediately unfriended Kampung F.C, while Bob Cooper, the manager of Kampung still try to sent many friend requests, but all rejected with the same reason "Thank you for such a terrible season, I will never trust you again!"

BUT...Looking at the bright side

The tickets for AEPRE FC Forum Trophy have gone on promotion! An oil company Turtoise-Oil have hosted a prize draw for their customers, when they refill their tank with their oil, they got a raffle ticket which can be filled in for 10 FREE tickets to AEPRE FC Forum Trophy aganist Papaleo Legends at the Estadio Aboulle. Which Didier Drogba, Ivor Hardy and Bryan Andersson have been involved in the prize draw ceremony, which the winner will be handed the tickets at their home. The instant noodle company "Nooby Noodles" have also features Ivor Hardy's face on their cup as well, this ensures AEPRE FC's bright future in the next season, without the fear of Kampung F.C...
    You still have a fight on your hands... To make sure you have CL football next season and to finish above Kampung FC and try and knock them out of the CL places.

But you can't really blame Kampung FC for the server you play on, there is always going to be scout/token buyers around on any level/server, just some more than others.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-24-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Champions League 2nd leg

Winston 1 - 1 FCB

Winston - 28 , 4-3n-1-2 | FCB - 34.1, Dandelion

A must win match at least scoring 2 goals, we just manage with a draw which puts end to our CL streak in semis itself. Winston moved to final with 3-1 aggregate

Only League is ours.

Goals: Aditya (36'), Shebrawy (42').
    MOTM: Pittnauer

Team Talk: Dont know what to talk...
    Last edited by FCB; 07-24-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    flatthg likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

kk eu nao ganhei nein uma copa ainda

Puh, lucky this time. After losing the away match to Aska FC 2:1, we have beaten them 3:0 now and are steping forward to win the CL! Our league is doing pretty decent, 23 wins, zero losses, this seems to become as successful season (except for the cup but NOONE CARES!!!)

My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    Puh, lucky this time. After losing the away match to Aska FC 2:1, we have beaten them 3:0 now and are steping forward to win the CL! Our league is doing pretty decent, 23 wins, zero losses, this seems to become as successful season (except for the cup but NOONE CARES!!!)

The RECORD is in sight for RXL. If they can score 21 goals in the last 3 games of the league season, they will beat the unofficial forum record of 182 held by Kashiwa Washi.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The RECORD is in sight for RXL. If they can score 21 goals in the last 3 games of the league season, they will beat the unofficial forum record of 182 held by Kashiwa Washi.
    Ah... only 3 games left... won't achieve that anymore.. Tho I have 300 tokens for my next season (not even bought any), then I will put up a REALLY nice record

And lol, seen the team of Kashiwa Washi? His team is like the Avengers lol 9* players everywhere
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

It's not what we wanted but we are playing Extacy FC in the finals of the CL.

They came back from losing at home 0-1 to win 0-1 away and then go on to win on penalties.

Expect a very close final... Extacy FC have their fair share of scouts and supporters.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<