Thread: Blatant targeting with injuries.

Blatant targeting with injuries.

Last season it was all defenders and defensive midfield players.

To date this season 13.
    Notice the pattern of injuries.
    Believe me when I say, support are going to get both barrels later and I'm considering using the info I have complied and sending it to shall we say someone who can do more with it than I can on here.
    This is not random, it is not in comparison with the stats on 'Physioroom' where they say the injury codes are worked from.
    This is nothing more than IMO cheating, by means of specific targeting of key players in your side.
    With L5 medic facilities, L6 Artificial turf, L6 training facilities, it's certainly not through the lack of investment.
    Sure we all get injuries, some may have had even more than me this season but anyone had so many to the same player as Bardal, it's obvious to a blind a man, they take out an AM, no problem I have Bardal AML/AMC/AML to cover as he has in all cases when another AM has been taken out, taking him out first then say another one tomorrow means a change to formations.
    They talk about fair play being rewarded, they need to seriously consider there own guidelines.

18/12 Taddel AML/AMC
    18/12 Francis AMR/MR
    19/12 Kissi ST
    19/12 Parker ST (training)
    20/12 Kissi ST (training)
    20/12 Nilsson AML/ML (now sold)
    21/12 Lakicevic DC/DMC (now sold)
    22/12 Bardal AML/AMC/AMR
    25/12 Bardal AML/AMC/AMR
    27/12 Mariano DC/DMC
    28/12 Taddel AML/AMC
    29/12 Bardal AML/AMC/AMR
    29/12 Parker ST (training)

that is an understatement, I'm fuc*ing ripping, it's a good thing the developers are well out of reach.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-29-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't know how is working this system, I remember few seasons ago on an other acc, I had an MC (Harper) he got injured 5 times only from training till round 16 what is kinda wierd. I mean yes, sounds impossible for a player to get injured so many times in a season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It is impossible in reality but not on T11 why?.

Bardal his injuries amount to 14 days, his first two injuries were both 5 days each so he would not have been fit to get the second injury nor the third today, only by giving him treatment packs was he fit. So is there something built into the game engine, whereby when you recover a player early it logs it and targets him again.

So where does this leave us, when we recover a player it states he is 100% fit, fine so we play him, bang injured again, so are we being mislead by the statement or is it in fact that because we have used packs the game engine injuries him again to make you use more packs, which you may need to buy. Or is it as I said above, 'blatant targeting' of specific players, take any of those scenarios and IMO, it's cheating at worst and poor gamesmanship at best, fair play my arse.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-29-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

I don't seem to have many injury problems recently. When do you recover him and play him again? I read from someone on here that after a player gets an injury, we should at least leave him injured until after the next daily update. Also, on the day I give him treatments, I do not play him, I let another daily update pass first, just in case the system needs to log that he is now fit or something like that.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I have tried all different methods, as you describe and more.
    The way they are recovered this season makes no difference.
    This morning my DC/DMC served his full 5 days in rehab, lets see how long before they hit him again.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners