Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Player under 22 lost a Star

Player under 22 lost a Star

Hi I'm now promoted to the League 3. But almost all of my players have lost a star many have 6 stars and now 5 or 4 is this a fault? I have put a lot of money in the game to get this player for me this is rip off your player if they lose strength. THe are all under 22 years

sorry for my bad english

Yes, you have been promoted to a higher level, so your players lose a star because they are playing against better players this season and the loss of the star reflects relativity to the new level, but your players absolute (numeric) quality remains the same.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, you have been promoted to a higher level, so your players lose a star because they are playing against better players this season and the loss of the star reflects relativity to the new level, but your players absolute (numeric) quality remains the same.
    if the quality the self ? for what is the star?

Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Chefkoch Dennis View Post
    if the quality the self ? for what is the star?
    Your player quality is the NUMBER beside the star. That doesn't drop. The STARS are only a visual help for you to compare your player's quality against other managers in your same level. Every other manager who has promoted to level 3 along with yourself, will also have had their star ratings reduced by one.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Stars are relative, Quality is absolute. What that means is stars are a reflection of a player's quality RELATIVE to your level, but the player's quality will not drop; it is ABSOLUTE.