Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Formation and tactics Deluded people ???

Formation and tactics Deluded people ???

Do some of you guys seriously think that formation, tactics and morale have any input in your results I mean come on its just a simulation programme that a few seconds before the kick off the programme developers determine the result that's why they do not allow you to change things 5 mins before KO

So it's the game who decides even if you are playing with 100% health and morale in a basic 4-4-2 and quality 50.0 against a team playing with 80% health and stamina playing 4-4-2 and 40.0 quality if the game decides you are starting to run away with the title and you opponents have lost a few recently and they are starting to lose interest ( not login in so much ect ect ) then it's inevitable your going to lose that game they want to keep us all happy to get us all to purchase tokens

Notice how after a team stops login in say 10 days or so they lose every game you all think because there rubbish and there formation and tactics are wrong haha don't be silly its because the owners have realised they ain't getting no money from that team

Ronaldo comes forward
    This looks interesting
    He might go all the way
    Only one more to beat
    Ronaldo shoots towards goal
    He must score
    But he clips the post and goes wide
    cracicot and aiureah like this.

Actually yes i do...there are so many variables created when formations vary between opponents that from my experience choosing the right tactics and formation definitely effects a games outcome...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Then why does bot robot stomp my ass? surely they can't be luring bots to buy tokens!

Rookie
    tactics make all the difference. There's a random factor in the game of course, but i'd rather get the formation and tactics right and push the percentages in my favour than just sit and hope.

For anyone who believes tactics are useless, there's a great game you should all try... its called Bingo. There's no skill involved and nothing you can do to influence the result and its therefore probably your thing...

Rookie
    Im not sure how tactics affect final result but i can tell by own experience that making changes during matches had positive effects. I guess players who arent marked (who are alone without oposition from another rival players) gain bonus or advantage when dices are rolling.example: if oponent hasnt dmc, your amc surely will have a brilliant rating.
    I also consider important choose a tactic what let you put best players, but always with legal formation.

Of course we are all deluded, we are playing a computer footy manager game lol, I sit here with my tracksuit on, shouting at the screen as though I am the manager, then if I get to the CL final I will wear my suit, do my long walk from the door to the laptop for the game like I am at the old Wembley , as for tactics, I think they have some say in what goes on.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

deluded managers think it doesn't matter bcz they have no clues.. bcz they can't see it
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Formations and tactics matters... play the 35t league and you will see it. There everybody on same quality, but some teams always struggle to defeat others. Only random engine??
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Of course we are all deluded, we are playing a computer footy manager game lol, I sit here with my tracksuit on, shouting at the screen as though I am the manager, then if I get to the CL final I will wear my suit, do my long walk from the door to the laptop for the game like I am at the old Wembley , as for tactics, I think they have some say in what goes on.
    I wear my suit & tie for every match! LOL
    NaijaPikin, jklm_37 and thon like this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I wear my suit & tie for every match! LOL

I like to be more hands on and casual lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast