Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Different cup levels???

Different cup levels???

Hi, i just got to level 2 since i won my leauge in level 1 quite easy, now i noticed that the cup im playing in almost all of the teams are level 3,4 and 5 and i have only seen 1 other team who is level 2. HOW is that possible?
    I checked alot of the other teams and noticed that my average rating were atleast the same and sometimes even higher then the others, could this depend on that?
    Thx for replies

Addicted

When viewing the history screen on pc, you cuphistory on the right. There you can in which cup lvl you are participating.
    The higher the level, the harder your opponents.

It's designed to offer you a different challenge, and you may grow to like it (I certainly have)

CL - knockout vs your level
    Cup - knockout vs similar quality

It's super satisfying to beat a team from 3 levels above you :-)
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    It's designed to offer you a different challenge, and you may grow to like it (I certainly have)

CL - knockout vs your level
    Cup - knockout vs similar quality

It's super satisfying to beat a team from 3 levels above you :-)
    Red Part
    Yes, I was nervous after first time promoted to level 2 first cup match against level 5 and i beat his team.

Different cup levels???-top-eleven.jpg
    Last edited by Firdaus Samcro; 07-01-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    SimplySimon likes this.

Okey thanks guys, now i think it might be more okey since i found this out, b4 i just thought that i had been placed in wrong leauge or something

Hey,

well, i dont like this new system at all. Why ? Because the cup is done for me already, after the first two matches...i lost 0:2 and 0:3 and my team didnt even get the chance to shoot a goal, yeah...i had to try different formations, but it seems like...the opponent only needs one 35 million stars player and my team doesnt even get the slightest chance to score a goal.

Yeah, im a little bit frustrated, because its a little bit stupid. We have to play against higher level players against their more developed teams...a friend of mine played (he was lvl 3) against a lvl 6 player with a 47 star Player and he out of the cup too.

Its not fair in my opinion, because it would be the same if a nobody soccer club would play against Bayern München (Bavaria Munich for the english speakers ). Who would win ? Bayern München in 4907697643767 from 4907697643768 times ...

Better Players, way more money and so on.

Iam not whining, just a little bit of complaining. Thats all, dont flame me for it.
    Last edited by BiteTheDust; 07-01-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    magic3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust View Post
    Hey,

well, i dont like this new system at all. Why ? Because the cup is done for me already, after the first two matches...i lost 0:2 and 0:3 and my team didnt even get the chance to shoot a goal, yeah...i had to try different formations, but it seems like...the opponent only needs one 35 million stars player and my team doesnt even get the slightest chance to score a goal.

Yeah, im a little bit frustrated, because its a little bit stupid. We have to play against higher level players against their more developed teams...a friend of mine played (he was lvl 3) against a lvl 6 player with a 47 star Player and he out of the cup too.

Its not fair in my opinion, because it would be the same if a nobody soccer club would play against Bayern München (Bavaria Munich for the english speakers ). Who would win ? Bayern München in 4907697643767 from 4907697643768 times ...

Better Players, way more money and so on.

Iam not whining, just a little bit of complaining. Thats all, dont flame me for it.
    Cup shocks do still happen IRL, even if the better team does usually progress

But look at this from another angle - what if you are a non-token buyer in a league and CL competition with scout buyers and power trainers? In those competitions you would have little chance of winning, but then you might put in a good cup run and still get a trophy

There is no other way to make sure that it's not just a case of 'spend more to win things'

I assume you either buy or farm tokens if you are playing teams 3/4 levels above you, as I was when I started playing. This season I spent $5 for the first time in two months and in each successive season I have had fewer teams from higher levels in the cup - culminating in me finally winning the thing last season
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Hey,

yeah i do unterstand your point. It´s a great feeling to beat way stronger opponents, but well...the chances are slim, in my opinion.
    I did some token farming (apps, videos (only if they worked and that wasnt "that" often), free games etc.), but i never spent money for tokens. My team quality is ~25 and the opponent who kicked me out of the cup had ~26.

But it suckz, if his chances are scoared and my chances never score a goal. I had the way better goalkeeper -.- ...

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust View Post
    Hey,

yeah i do unterstand your point. It´s a great feeling to beat way stronger opponents, but well...the chances are slim, in my opinion.
    I did some token farming (apps, videos (only if they worked and that wasnt "that" often), free games etc.), but i never spent money for tokens. My team quality is ~25 and the opponent who kicked me out of the cup had ~26.

But it suckz, if his chances are scoared and my chances never score a goal. I had the way better goalkeeper -.- ...
    Not that much better then. Yeah, it sucks but it happens sometimes. I got a 1-1 home draw first game so might be in the same position later today. I'll still like the cup format though, even if I don't play in it for a month :-)
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast